1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble finding a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AuroraBorealis, Mar 12, 2017.

1. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, I'm not necessarily "looking" for a girlfriend, but I'm not "not looking" either. I'm actually very interested in one of my friends, but unfortunately, I don't really feel like it could ever work out, I'm not completely sure she doesn't already have someone, and I'm pretty much 100% sure she isn't and wouldn't be interested in me the same way I am her. I'm currently 19, from a fairly small city with no real "gay community" I know that I'm young and that being in a relationship shouldn't be a top priority right now, and it's not, I just haven't been in a relationship in 3 years and sometimes I'd really like one, but being single for 3 years really kind of makes me insecure and feel inexperienced compared to some others. I'm too young to get into a bar, there's no gay bars around here, and I'm not really into the whole bar meet-up thing anyway...at least I don't think I would be, not typically my style of things. I don't know, this is kind of a complaint thing, is anyone in this same type situation? I feel like I'm gonna be telling the same story for the next 40 years :lol:

2. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also have trouble finding a girlfriend.