1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insane lies that people have tried to convince you of

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AuroraBorealis, Mar 16, 2017.

1. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was thinking that I've known quite the liars in the past, one girl just couldn't help herself and would come up within insane BS

Her mother has died several ways(suicide,complications with birth), but she's also still alive..."She was resurrected"

Her dad was apparently apart of the Russian mafia and has done several jobs...I mean everything..bring up a career within earshot of her...he's done it..supposedly. He's also been from Japan, Germany, and Poland.

She's been from the north and the south.

I feel like my favorite though is that she owns a Japanese castle.

Also, you see me mentioning all of the Japanese stuff...she's white...and so is her dad.

I also knew someone in school that "had a twin sister" but she "went to another school" This girl went as far as trying to convince me that they had traded places "No, I'm not Hannah! I'm her sister" and she tried to pull that sh*t when I called her on the phone too..

So, do you know any crazy liars?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I remember one girl said she only had one younger sister. Then she told my friend that she was 1 of 8 and was 1 of 3 (triplets). Then on national sibling day she said "congrats to everyone with siblings out there even though I don't have any." Then on Facebook another time she said she had 6 siblings and 2 sets of twins.

3. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh wow, lol. It makes me wonder what her sibling situation is actually like