1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whoa, where to begin!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by inTheAttic, Apr 20, 2009.

1. inTheAttic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, I haven't posted anything to EC in i think at least a month now; and i've got some HE-UUGE news: I have a boyfriend! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

now for anyone whose read my earlier thread, I did break up with my girlfriend some time ago. It wasn't dramatic; basically I didn't like her as much as I thought I did, and the relationship was just going nowhere (I didn't kiss here within the month we were dating). And I was not heartbroken at all really afterwards.

But anywayz, that's ancient history! The day after my ex broke up with me (YES, I know that's soon, but I was really not sad; so it's not like he caught me off rebound), this guy asked me out (him actually asking me out is kind of a long story, but that's all that's really important). And we've been going out for about a month and a half since! And, I have to say it is amazing!!

Unfortunately, we are in pretty separate social circles; and i'm busy pretty much every day after school. So we don't get much time together during the week, but we've been making up for that on weekends :icon_bigg. he's slept over my house once, and i've slept over his house twice so far (DON'T WORRY! we've both got chastity belts fastened tight! :icon_wink), and ahhhh, it's indescribable; making out with him. it's just :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:. I'm sure anyone else whose had intense make out sessions before knows what I mean; be it with a guy or girl.

I'm just so incredibly happy right now. Even when I just started questioning at the beginning of this school year, I'd been wanting to experience a relationship with a guy. I had no idea that I'd actually be lucky enough to this year! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

2. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    Congrats on using that self-restraint ^.^

3. inTheAttic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    heheh, yep XP

4. Courtneyyy

Do we get to hear the really long asking you out story?

5. aerwolfen

congrats to you, i as well just recently got a boyfriend who i'm seeing exclusively, it sure does feel great, i totally understand how you feel,best wishes.

6. Eleanor Rigby

I'm happy for you :slight_smile:

7. Just Adam

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay congrats on the relationship :slight_smile: