1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone feeling lost in life? What do you think you can do about this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ljjgreat2017, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Right now, I am feeling lost in my life for so many reasons. I am not looking for pity or sympathy. I want to keep this short. I hope I don't mess up anyone's mood, if they were feeling positive.

I'm 20, btw. My life is really not together.

I am working on a way to solve this.

So, can anyone relate? What do you do to solve the problem of feeling lost in life? Any personal stories? Any advice (optional)? Any other input?

2. fuz

fuz

Do what you have to do. Face what you have to face. When you're ready to, you go forward.

You've identified things aren't the way you'd like them to be. That's the first step. Now you just find ways to make life more tolerable. If you aren't comfortable with big changes, then you could take little steps (or you can crawl, if you want). And I don't know about you, but as a fellow millennial, I get told all the time I still have a lot of time to work with ahead of me. I'm lost too, but I'd like to think when it's over, I'll have learned something from it.