1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your awkward gay moments?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not sure if this is related to being gay. Maybe straight girls and gay guys occasionally have this problem as well. This possibly might be an OCD and problem as well.

So I knew this older Russian woman with huge boobs. She was a real estate agent, so she wasn't really a family friend. But I did have to see her a few times. She made no effort to cover them up or minimize them. They weren't particularly revealing tops, but when your boobs are huge most normal tops just become revealing. I didn't find her attractive, but I had a hard time not staring at her boobs. That made me avoid looking at her.

Until I had to sit across from her at the dinner table. I was really sleepy, so I didn't exactly have the most energy to avoid looking at them. I looked a few times and I hoped she wouldn't notice. But she did and ended up giving me a weird look. I hope she didn't think I was attracted to her.

2. laur3n

I'd say I have a problem with boobs as well, unconsciously I stare at them and is awkward af if the other girl notices.

Secondly, since I don't look butch many people assume I'm straight and some guys try to hit on me...and then, they don't believe I'm gay

3. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I pass so well as straight that I've already looked at many boobs without anybody noticing, but of course, while I'm talking to other girls I try to not stare too much. When they know I like women too, I make some special effort to not make the situation awkward.

4. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't look butch either. But older Russian women tend to be extra uptight.

5. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The worst one probably comes from the last time I went to the doctor. I was sick and went to urgent care and told the doctor that was seeing me that I had been nauseous and whatnot.

He asked me the standard questions about my medical history and when he asked if there was a chance that I could be pregnant I said no. After that he was like "well how do you know? are you on birth control, use protection, not sexually active, etc.." and I kind of sat there for a second before saying that I wasn't sexually active with men and he said "well that'll do it!", prescribed me an antibiotic and set me on my way

6. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my awkward gay moment that I will share is when I was bartending at the gay club I worked at and this incident happened on a very warm Summer night when the city experienced a total blackout. Prior to this blackout, there was this guy who wanted to have sex with me really bad that he actually came prepared and wore very little clothing for easy access to accommodate if and when this would occur. Before hand, he and I were out on the patio deck kissing and feeling each other up. However, I was summoned to take over my fellow co-worker who had to leave suddenly and therefore, things between me and this guy came to a halt so to speak. While working that end of the bar, this guy was standing at the end and grabbed me in for a quick kiss. All of a sudden, everything went black which had everyone in hysterics except for this guy. He took this opportunity to get totally nude and place my hands all over his body while he groped and kissed me. He unbuckled my jeans and whispered in my ear for me to have sex with him right then and there. He figured that due to the blackout that no one would see or take notice of what was actually happening between us.

Out of nowhere, the power came back on and there he was on his knees in front of my crotch buck naked for everyone to see. I immediately grabbed my shirt to try to cover him as much as possible including covering him with my body as a shield. Unfortunately, a lot of guys got a really good look at him in full effect so to speak. With all the loud whistles and howl screams, his face immediately turned deep red from embarrassment as well as mine. To make matters worst, the DJ showered us with these high powered lights which had everyone taking their howls to another level. I buckled my jeans and while still covering him with my shirt, I grabbed his little clothing and picked him up and made an exit towards the patio deck of the club. While this was happening, the DJ was talking loud about us over the PA system and everyone started applauding and screaming loudly as we exit out the club.

I felt not only embarrassed but very awkward but the guy I was with started laughing hysterically and then proclaimed that the evening turned out to be one of his most fondest by far in a long time.

7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My awkward gay moment is my embarrassing crush on my math teacher ): Have to try hard to hide it.

8. Jerseybowls

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Haha I can imagine that being pretty awkward

9. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This is my entire life.