1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I find out if my friend has a foot fetish and gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LondonRoadman20, Apr 9, 2017.

1. LondonRoadman20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's a boy in my school in my year who I am very fond of and often hang out with on a regular basis, Certain things he does with his body language and speech is "stereotypical" what you would expect from a gay person, However I am unsure whether he is gay or not, I have a foot fetish and in the past I have noticed him getting an erection quite publicly when he has been in contact with someone elses feet and he has teased me before with his feet, We have a lot in common and I'd like to know if he is gay to possibly embark on a relationship with him but I am not sure how? I was planning a day out on our own and then purposely sitting on a bench with him and offering him a foot massage or something that might show signs on whether he is gay or wants to experiment but I am not sure if this would be too odd? Does anyone have any advice?

2. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ask him? I don't know if it would work, I'm very blunt and direct so probably not the best idea. I'd try hinting ur interested. Invite him over and "forget" to have shoes or socks on

3. Simple Thoughts

I'm gonna have to say that being blunt would just make you seem kind creepy. That's my perspective looking at it from the outside.

I'd not worry about the fetish aspect of things right away honestly. If this person is a close friend of yours open up a little about being gay, judge how they respond, and if they seem interested maybe propose a relationship? Then from there you can have talks about specific interests....does that make sense?

4. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's the best way to go about it.

5. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi. I was in a similar situation once with my friend. What did work for me was to offer him a shoulder massage when he was tired, and he later always asked for an additional foot massage. I wouldn't rush into it by going straight for his feet, that would seem creepy and forward, especially if you don't know him that well.

6. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, that is kind of creepy. Just focus on the gayness right now

7. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you are calm and casual about it, he'll see that you're confident, therefore increasing the chance of him being more open to you about his own sexuality. But definitely hold off the foot fetish for the time being. :slight_smile:
    Hope all turns out well for you.