1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone wanna chat? :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mia C, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there,
    feeling a little low today. Anyone wanna chat? :slight_smile:

- M

2. FlowerOfLife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey:slight_smile:
    Hope you're okey.

I don't have a lot of time today, but I'd really like to talk.
    Whatever you want to talk about:slight_smile: Tell me.

3. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Flower of Life! How nice to hear from you again :slight_smile:

Are you really from Ibiza? If so, you're so lucky! I was there once and cannot stop thinking about this wonderful island...

4. naesi

naesi Guest

aber sicher

5. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Naesi,

Oh Mensch, hab mich kurz erschreckt etwas auf Deutsch zu lesen :grin:

Alles klar? :slight_smile:

6. naesi

naesi Guest

aehm, ja... mir ist alles klar. was ist los mit dir? kann schon sein dass ich ein freund von dir bin, der dich verfolgt. oder ein privatdetektiv, den deine eltern damit beauftragt haben, dich zu spionieren. aber ernst, was geht dir nicht gut?

7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure, I'm up for any kind of conversation you need.

8. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    haha Naesi, danke für den mini Herzinfarkt :grin:

Ach nein, ganz so schlimm ist es nicht. Ich hab bloß Ferien und nichts zu tun. Meine Freunde haben alle keine Zeit und so bin ich wohl oder übel meinen Gedanken überlassen. Und alles was ich heute anpacke gelingt mir irgendwie nicht. Ich wollte mich gar nicht unbedingt ausheulen, es ist einfach nur schön mit jemandem Kontakt zu haben :slight_smile:
    Du kommst nicht aus Deutschland, oder? Lebst du hier?

Liebe Grüße,
    Mia

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2017 at 05:43 PM ----------

Thanks, Creativemind! :slight_smile:

Ah, I'm just on holiday and everything I touch today seems to turn into rubbish. Can't really escape my own thoughts at all. None of my friends have time and I just started to feel a little sad and panicky...

I don't necessarily need to talk about it specifically, it's just nice to chat with someone :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2017 at 05:46 PM ----------

Ouh, like I'd love to hear why you call yourself 'Creatvemind'. Do you do art? :slight_smile:

9. naesi

naesi Guest

tut mir leid, es hat mich so lange gebraucht. ich wusste nicht man musste die seite auffrischen damit man neue posts sehen kann. nein, ich wohne nicht in deutschland aber shon in europa. wo genau moechte ich wegen stereotype lieber nicht bekanntgeben. ja ich verstehe dich. bin auch einsam. aber die gedankem, denen ich ueberlassen bin sind nie ein bisschen interessant

#9 naesi, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  10. naesi

naesi Guest

i dont' know if it is. maybe we schouldn't. just wanted to practise. well you might have a typically german innocent view on stereotypes. not involving racism. well i mean i'm left alone with my thoughts but i don't seem to be able to make the best of it because i don't know what to say to you right now

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2017 at 08:24 PM ----------

and 've already given you hte heart attack so there's no point ofr me to keep using german

11. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you must be a bit lonely.

As for my username, it comes from the fact that I like to write, but I do draw from time to time too.

12. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I might be a little lonely, yeah... Then again, I really shouldn't complain, cause at least I have a great partner (although that's a whole other complicated story at the moment... http://emptyclosets.com/forum/lgbt-later-life/234047-bi-hetero-relationship-aah.html :eusa_doh: )

Anyway, what kind of stuff do you write? Stories, Poems, ... ? I write music, that's why I thought I'd ask :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2017 at 07:19 PM ----------

Haha, well I am glad that my near death experience at least kept you entertained :slight_smile:

Maybe we should speak English, so anyone can understand and join in if they want to. Can't wait to become a full member soon so we can write privately and then we can chat in German so you can practise if you like!

And isn't my "German naivity towards racism" also a stereotype in a way? :grin: I'm just really glad somebody doesn't think being German automatically makes me racist for once :slight_smile:

Aaaaand. Don't worry, it's just really nice having someone to chat with, you know? :slight_smile: So thanks for that. I was really close to buying a pack of cigs today although I quit about a year ago and I didnt!! :slight_smile:

13. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just saw your other thread. Maybe just start off finding other lesbian/bi women to befriend? I'm sure your partner wouldn't mind that.

I write stories/novels. I get really big into making characters and their worlds! What kind of music do you write?

14. naesi

naesi Guest

i didn't know the geman naivety about stereotypes was renown enough to be a stereotype. it's jsut my experience with germans. i find it of highest preciousness by the way. if i helped prevent you from starting smoking again than i've worked enough good in this world to die happy. still cigarettes must taste horribly if you'd rather listen to my crap than smoke some. makes me wonder how people can get so hooked up on those. near death experiences often result in their "victims" having some sort of epiphany which grants them an insight into their existential crises. at least if their minds are already troubled. if they aren't then they just become so. like that scientist who became a schizophrenic religious maniac after having one. so i hope you were troubled enough to experience an epiphany about your sexual orientation or whatever is troubling you or at least distract you from the memory of how nicotine flowing in your veins used to feel

15. naesi

naesi Guest

slright that sounded very weird. ignore whichever part you like or shun it altogether

16. Bigcupcoffee

Hi, I'm new here and would like to chat

17. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there Bigcupcoffee. :welcome: to EC.

Is there anything in particular you wanna chat about?

18. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I would love to do that. But I have no clue how to do that... I have the impression that most chatrooms, websites etc. but even most events here are incredibly sexualised and I'm not sure how easy it's gonna be to go there looking for friends... Do you have any ideas?

That sounds amazing. I've always found it absolutely impressive how some people who write manage to invent a whole different world with its own laws and people and atmospheres. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2017 at 10:41 AM ----------

:grin: It did all sound very weird, but I refuse to ignore any of it. Your reply made me laugh out loud on the tram yesterday.

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2017 at 10:44 AM ----------

Hi & Welcome Bigcupcoffee! :slight_smile:
    As a caffeine-addict I very much like your username. :grin:
    What do you wanna chat about?

Everyone, you guys cheered me up so much when I was feeling down the other day. Thank you so much! :slight_smile: It's so great having you all to chat to and finding your replies always gets me very excited! I hope you all have a great day!

19. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Despite the fact that I'm a single lesbian, I tend to be more sexually conservative, so I make that clear to the LGBT community when I go to events. I don't hook-up with people, period, I'm just looking to make friends and possibly something more (though you have to court me first....I'm pretty old-fashioned :wink:). I haven't really had any issues. Most people respect that and don't force me into anything. I've ended up with a lot of lesbian friends over the years, but we were simply just friends. You just have to be honest about what you are looking for.

Thank you for the writing compliment too. Trust me, It's a lot of fun to write and create characters when you can.

20. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahhh, you sound so confident and like you really know what you want and what feel right or wrong to you.
    Not sure if I'd be able to even introduce myself on an event like that :lol: I get so ridiculously socially awkward sometimes...