1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your weirdest experience?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crimsonarcher, Jul 4, 2007.

1. crimsonarcher

Mine was when i think i saw a ghost ..... 2 firemen died in front of my house......that's as far as i'll go.

2. LowestVocal017

I am so not kidding when I say this (this even scared me!)...

It was about 6 years ago when I was play with two medium-sized rubber bands. I was twisting them around and twirling them round eachother. It took me about 3 or 4 minutes finally get them untangled. Only, they weren't "them" anymore. They were "it"!! I don't know how it happened, but these two rubberbands became this one really large one! I swear that neither of them left my hands when I first picked them up to play with them in my hands.

I don't know if this was real magic that I discovered! However, I do have to say, the "amazing" things that we can't explain we would ride off as supernatural. Like ghosts and pyschics, for example. We can't really explain either of these, and there are very few clues if anything as to what they are, so these things are placed in the catagory, "above reason." I think that as time progress, we would find the explanation to these things, like this rubberband phenomenon that I have experienced.

3. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    my weirdest experience was when i was walking to track practice. we meet at the school and the track is across a road (not a very busy one) so i went to go walk across it and i was not paying attention and i was looking at the ground. then i felt something pull me back so i stopped and i was about 6 inches away from getting away from a bus. i stood there for like 5 min after just staring then i finally looked up and just said thanks

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    One time in high school, I was really upset over a break-up with a boy. (the guy happens to be my husbands' brother....that's another story. lol) Anyway, this girl comes in and asks me if I'm okay and if there is anything she can do to help. I'd never seen her before in my life. This wouldn't be so weird but she was black and we didn't have any black students at my school. I never saw her again.

5. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

^
    whoa that's interesting

did u get to know her

6. Double Dubya

Ghost's aren't scary, I see them all the time(*hug*)
    WW

7. SadConfusedBandGeek

I've never seen one but they follow me and are around me a lot

8. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

i never saw one and i would never wanna see one dude

9. Hydrogen

When I am upset, or trying to figure a problem out, I can sometimes will go into a day dream and I could swear I am talking with my dad. I can hear his voice, and it's like were on the phone. When I was younger I thought it was me just having memories of him, but as I have gotten older, we "talk" about things we never did when he was alive. (Like me being gay)

I don't know know if it is my imagination making it up, and I just make it all up, or if somehow we can still communicate.

My mother swears that when she had her wreak two years ago, that she felt the presence of my dad, and he saved her.

I have spent lots of time trying to explain it all, but I can't.

10. Atom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    One time recently at the zoo with two friends, we were at the gorillas. So we were watching from a little open annex on the side, because the balcony was full-up with people. The gorilla was walking/crawling on its hands and feet with a stick in its mouth, getting closer to the balcony and the annex (we were a bit farther away). Eventually the gorilla sat down for a little while (I don't know why we didn't leave before this, as all me and my friends have short attention spans). At one point the gorilla takook the stick out of its mouth and threw it directly at the balcony. One of my friends there made a blood curdling scream, as she thought it hit the people on the balcony, but alas, it didn't. (I know you're all like: "where's the punchline!?")

I guess that's not too weird, considering all your stories. I'll think of another.

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

No, that was the only time I ever saw her. It makes me wonder if she was a guardian angel.

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Wow, do you consider this a curse or a gift? I have a friend whose daughter sees spirits also.

13. xxAngelOnFirexx

It was field day at my old gradeschool and it was overcast and a tid bit windy. me being the gurl whos obsessed with weather kept telling my friends that there was going to be a tornado. no one beleived me. as i kept saying this all day the widns got worse, the sky got dark and it started to rain. then we were put inside. i kept talking about it and we looked outside and the sky was green. then the principal got over the PA and said that a tornado was spotted nearby and we all had to go into the hallway in our safety posistion. freaky? well earlier that week i had messed around with an indian rain shaker that i had bought!

#13 xxAngelOnFirexx, Jul 5, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2007