1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe Your Perfect Partner(s)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Foxfeather, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Some ideas to get you started:

1. What do they look like? Smell like? Feel like?
    2. What are your most important personality traits in that person?
    3. What are their hobbies?
    4. Describe perfect sex with your perfect partner(s)
    5. What are some dealbreakers for you in a relationship (in terms of any of the above numbered points)

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Looks have such a wide variety. Honestly I prefer a 7/10 in looks with a good personality or endearing qualities. I'd be okay if he were a smidge taller than me. He would smell good - like soap or that comforting scent of a pillow - but not too strong with cologne. Feel like? Maybe if he had some nice hair I could run my hands through...

2. He would be a nurturer type, quiet but down to earth and sensitive. The number one quality I look for in a partner is loyalty. Dorky is good. Smart is sexy.

3. Some job that suited his personality. I don't think I'd go for a businessman type though. Hobbies could be anything really, from soccer to art. But it would be nice if he was into a musical instrument so we could play together.

4. Eh... Well it'd be special. And if out ever happened, it would probably be intense.

5. Personality. Originality. Sincerity. At least one physical quality that drives me crazy, like his eyes or his smile.

3. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Looks as far as individual features (hair/eye color) don't matter to much, I can be head over heels for someone average looking if they have a good personality. I like for her to be a few inches taller than I am. Smell like? Not B.O. and not a lot of perfume, lol! Those are my requirements. Feel like? I want to feel safe and loved when we hug, I like...I guess semi broad shoulders and strong backs for this reason.

2. I love it when someone's a tease, honestly, but ultimately very sweet. A great sense of humor. I'd like for her to have a balanced personality. I think I relate better to other introverts.

3. Whatever makes her happy, but maybe something we could do together and both enjoy would be nice. I tend to like artsy women, not because I'm incredibly interested art or good at it(I'm not) it just tends to be that way.

4. I'm more gentle/romantic in the bedroom, but I'm not against being more rough, I just need someone that has more of an assertive personality to bring that out in me because I just have a gentle personality.

5. Back to the B.O., I couldn't date someone with bad hygiene and then back to the perfume, I don't mind a little but too much gives me a migraine. I don't want her to be too high maintenance or judgmental. Dishonesty is a deal breaker. And I want her to be a genuinely kind person.

4. Flowey

1 foot taller than me, would randomly manhandle me and kiss me against the wall, or something like that. Lean and muscular and hairy. Like to tease me for my quirks without being malicious. Apolitical or right leaning. Monogamous. Oh, smell like whatever product for men's perfume out there. Sex with all of his weight on top of me. Ideal career: historian, or a programmer, or a police. Dark sense of humor. Ambitious, but not getting too caught up in his studies or work or whatever that he would completely neglect me. Like so busy you can't even spare me 10 minutes of your life to text me? Well, fuck you. Hobbies: er he can have whatever hobbies he likes as long as they don't overlap too much with my hobbies. And I hope he hates anime coz I love anime. When we break up, I won't have to think "Oh, all the time we watched anime together" while sobbing. I must be the only weeb in the relationship. And he has to like my cooking.

5. Blinko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Averagely from the people I've dated in the past id say a bit shorter than me and slightly heavier than me on the hips and butt and smaller boobs than mine (this is for sexual compatibility)
    2. The personality trait most desirable is a person that gets sarcastic humor because I believe it reflects intelligence
    3. One if their hobbies has to be travelling because I do that a lot
    4. Fave sex is 69
    5. Major deal breaker is closed minded behaviour, arrogance and stagnation

6. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Medium-long dark hair, glasses, smaller bust, either dresses geeky or professional.
    2. Sweet and caring without being too overly emotional, Loyal, Honest.
    3. Video games, writing, reading.
    4. Conservative and vanilla....waits until the relationship to do it.
    5. Has children, smokes or drinks heavily (social is ok), too sexual, in the closet.

7. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. 6'0", medium black hair, smells like leather and cigarette smoke, feels soft and yet firm
    2. funny, caring,
    3. literally just watching anime
    4. kinky as fuck
    5. none that i can think of right now

(hey hey i just described my boyfriend whoops)

8. cataylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess being bisexual I'd have two sets of qualifications...

For a male partner I want him to look manly, moderately hairy and smell good. A man wearing good quality cologne makes me weak in the knees. I'd like him to be educated and able to carry on a conversation and have a good sense of humor with a touch of sarcasm sprinkled in. He'd like to be outdoors and enjoy sports. Sexually, he'd be the alpha behind closed doors. Not abusive or dominant, but know what he wants and be ready to take it.

As for a female partner she'd need to be easy on the eyes. Not super model or a Barbie type. Probably more of the girl next door look. She too would need to be educated and conversational with humor and sarcasm. Sexually, she can be dominant and must be willing to include FMm or Mm play in the bedroom.

9. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1. My boyfriend would be tall with either brown or dark hair. I really don't care about which ethnicity he has, but my most liked is if he is Korean (I love Korean guys' posture and their beautiful eyes!!). He would definitely have to take good care of himself and smell good.

2. He should be intelligent in the sense that I can have deep and interesting conversations with him, and I would like him to be optimistic / a generally positive personality. I also think that it's important that he is empathetic.

3. He can have any hobby that he likes, however I guess that it would be nice if we shared at least one common hobby (or similar hobbies).

4. We would have fun and be honest about what we like and dislike. We would also respect our own boundaries, and have fun!

5. Having a bad personality or just no sense of hygiene.

10. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. What do they look like? Healthy, athletic, long straight dark hair.Smell like? Most women smell fan fucking tastic so I don't care, just smell like a woman. I really mean it. Women smell amazing. Feel like? Young, healthy skin. When I hug them, their body should fit well into my arms. That seems so romantic to me.

2. What are your most important personality traits in that person?

They can't be dumb. Especially the kind of dumb person where they are choosing to be dumb. I'm not asking for a genius here, I just can't stand talking to people who are just dumb. I'm asking for, at the very least, average intelligence. And you should at least try to use that intelligence.
    Also, it would be cool if they could motivate me to be healthier.

3. What are their hobbies?

Video games and running or biking.

4. Describe perfect sex with your perfect partner(s)

I don't care much, I could probably get into most kinds of lesbian sex, so long as it's not too kinky.

5. What are some dealbreakers for you in a relationship (in terms of any of the above numbered points)

People who smoke(I might make exceptions though)
    People who are too dumb
    People who are uptight and take life too seriously

#10 Assassin'sKat, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  11. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. As long as they look, smell and feel like (and are) a woman I'm not hung up on looks
    2. Loyal, caring, kind, loving, smart, funny, honest, mature (Well more than I am) and a little nerdy
    3. Whatever they are interested in but would be nice to have some that crossover.
    4. Her coming repeatedly and being happily satisfied
    5. Lack of communication and cheating

12. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The perfect partner for me just has to be someone who makes me happy ^~^