1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny/weird coming out experiences.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WeDreamOfPeace, Apr 26, 2017.

1. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my friend I was bisexual through a text while sat on the toilet in the next room.

Your turn.

2. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also told a friend as he was making innumerable gay jokes... the look on his face :grin:

3. Chronos

Chronos Guest

I tend to do that if I haven't come out to that person XD

4. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First person I told I was gay was this girl I "dated" in middle school. We're still best friends to this day

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2017 at 08:13 PM ----------

I also told my parents late at night and my sister came down stairs and was like "Wait...Frazier's gay?"

My response: "...I told you 2 months ago."

5. BostonStranger

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I came out as bisexual to my class on a field trip to a Turkish Islamic community centre in Amsterdam. Not because of the conservative setting, it just happened to come up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I've posted this on another thread recently, but this is the full version. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There's some transphobic expressions below, I say it in case you're uncomfortable with this language. I was in a friend's house (let's call him John, because I have such an imagination), with another guy (let's call him... Nick), and we were chatting. So, John knows I'm bisexual but insists on calling me lesbian or a man because he can't grasp the idea, Nick didn't know. They both were a bit high on weed, so I was the only totally sober person there.

Suddenly John said "what's up with this chick? are you two fucking?" referring to my girlfriend. I said "Well... we had sex the other day". "So that's why you're so happy, hahahahaha". I laughed and said "maybe I should tell her to come here" because she had just called me and she was very close. Nick was spacing out so I thought he didn't listen, but he suddenly turned to my friend saying "Dude, why are you insulting the girl? Why are you implying she's a LESBIAN?". John replied "BECAUSE SHE IS, DUDE! She has a girlfriend!" Then, turning to me, Nick said "No no. You mean "girl - friend", right? And this guy here is insulting you". "No, I meant she's my girlfriend." His eyes got out of their holes. "REALLY NOW? Answer with a yes, or a no. ARE YOU A LESBIAN?". At this point, I was laughing. "Yes and no, I guess. I'm bisexual." "What's that foreighn terminology, I don't know it! DO YOU STILL LIKE DICK?". John interrupted to tell him that the ideal girlfriend for me would be a "tranny", a "girl with a dick". I said "I don't mind dick but it's not necessary". They both spaced out again, for a while. Then, Nick said with a very serious face "I have no problem with homosexuals. I'm fine with them. Tell your girlfriend to come to hang out".

7. BostonStranger

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, we've all been there. Another one of my 'favourites' is "Oh, so you're gay/straight now?" Is bisexuality really such a hard thing to grasp? Double entendre slightly intended :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: