1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Transgender Experiences

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aliciya, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Aliciya

I would love everyone here to comment a funny experience that you have had related to you being Transgender. I decided to make this thread because of one story I will never forget. So here I am on a hot night in July, and i think to myself "Mabye i should order some pizza". I ordered the pizza and it took forever, so long in fact that I forgot about it and wasn't ready to cover myself up. At this point in time one month after turning 15, I was wearing a FaZe shirt with a pair of womens nike running shorts while also having both my finger and toe nails painted white. All of a sudden while watching some classic Reaction Time on YouTube the doorbell rings and i'm like "Oh great, well i honestly don't care at this point, i'm starving". So i grab my money, along with an extra $10 and i open the door and we do the usual but then i'm so casually like "Just in case you were wondering, i'm transgender, so sorry you had to see me this way, so here is a $10 tip to make up for it. He laughed and was like "thanks man, have a good night". I decided to say something cringy in return and i'm like "I will, btw FaZe Up" He turns around and is like "FaZe Up to you too" I was so honestly done with life at this point. But yeah that's my story, guarantee that is an experinece he will never forget either. ❤

#1 Aliciya, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About a week ago I was at the park with a friend and a group of girls walk past us. One girl looked at my shoes.. Now, I got pretty big feet, and not just for one biologically female either. Another girl commented (I suppose she tried to whisper but I heard it) to her saying "you know what is means when they got big feet right?" Omg I had to turn my head and laugh internally.. There was an awkward smile on my face and inside my head I go "Yeah, there's actually nothing there right now". My friend and I laughed about it when we were further away from the girls.

#2 PrinceVegeta, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Only one: the mother of a distant cousin of mine (the cousin is also FtM trans) guessing I was transgender before I'd even 100% admitted that to myself. Apparently the mother had just assumed I was, and when my cousin comes up to me and asks, in front of my siblings, "So which name do you prefer?" it took me a second to realize what he was asking because I had never been asked that. I was still questioning at the time (although I was also far enough along in questioning that I pretty much knew what my name was going to be if I determined that I was, so make of that what you will). Waited until I got him relatively alone and explained to him what was going on and that I wasn't out because I was still questioning. It was pretty funny, actually. :grin:

#3 ThatBorussenGuy, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  4. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish I had a funny story, but I'm not out to anyone but a few people, and I don't have the guts to try and go about transitioning any time soon.

5. Aliciya

"Yeah, there's actually nothing there right now". - I choked on my coffee when I read that.
    It's just one of those If only you knew moments lol

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2017 at 07:21 PM ----------

Do you have any idea on how you want to come out?

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always have people ask me if I am the brother of Ashley. Ashley was my old name. Depending on the person, sometimes I say yes because I know it would end badly if I did not.

Also, I work at a correctional facility. I had some guy accidentally hit me in the area where my dick would me. We were working on laundary. I never flinched. So now all of the guys think that I am some kind of super person that does not feel pain at all. There is only one that knows the truth..lol

7. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    These are great, guys.

The only thing that seems kind of funny is looking back, how I used to pass extremely well before I was out. When people were "corrected" by family members their faces would be very confused, as if to say "Are you sure?"

8. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was once at Morrisons doing some shopping for my parents. Lady at the checkout recognised me (she works at the same place as both my parents) and asked me about how my parents were and all that. Then she said I was very mature for a 10-year-old and asked about my older sister. She thought I was my little brother...

#8 Reciprocal, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017