1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When are you so mesmerized by your crush and don't know what they even just said???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by A unicorn, Apr 28, 2017.

1. A unicorn

To me is whenever she looks at me straight in the eye with her sparkling eyes coming really close to my face saying sth that I really put so much effort to analyze in the back of my head without staying speechless. Cause you know if I didn't try that I would be looking at her like I'm dumb unable to say a word. She did this today twice.. I really don't remember what she spontaneously asked. All I remember was that I answered nooooo looking in her eyes bedazzled for a moment and then trying to not sound stupid. So what about you guys???:grin:

#1 A unicorn, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
  2. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: When are you so mesmerized by your crush and don't know what they even just said?

Aaaw, that sounds so sweet :slight_smile:

I pass out on a regular basis just thinking about my crush. :grin:

3. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: When are you so mesmerized by your crush and don't know what they even just said?

Whenever I'm at school, I notice my crush sometimes walking in the hallways and my whole attention from chatting with my friends diverts to him. :slight_smile:

4. OnlyATadConfusd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Hehehehe, I accidentally locked eyes with the gal last year whilst walking out of a history revision session. I think I must have lost my grip on the situation for a second because the next time I was conscious of what was going on I was standing outside of the door, facing it, which probably meant I walked out of the door backwards, whilst staring at her. Smooooooth.

5. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It happens to me as well, and she thinks I'm not paying attention to her. xD

6. Flowey

Never happened. If someone is my crush, I always put extra attention to what he has to say. If he's a non crush, I usually tune out.

7. rosette

Yes!!!! So many times lol!!! :grin:

8. Justinian20

I don't have a crush right now, but my high school crush, I sometimes just loved listening to his voice and didn't know what he was saying. I do know when I tried to talk to my crush I couldn't I would go all quiet and luckily he didn't talk to me a lot.

9. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

Waaaaahahaaa, Nice! :icon_bigg
    That must have looked really sweet

10. deepwaters7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

(Sadly) I rarely talk to him, but when I notice him, I try my best to look at him, yet not draw attention to myself. Although, I often ignoring the people I was just talking to so in no way am I saying it works, but it's the best I can do.