1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex in Public Places rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BitterEdge, Apr 25, 2009.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I need to rant about this:

Today at my dorm I was getting ready to go out for a long day of celebrations (still happening). I went to the toilet which some shit and left in a bit of a rush and didnt flush. There was water from the shower everywhere too. Then I heard two guys in the showers; they were talking and one guy is like it hurts ouch.....then the guy is like it will stop in a bit. Then he asked for vaseline or something....I was horrifiied and upon walking out I saw the curtain was somewhat open and saw one guys face.

I know it was a random hookup which bothers me, have no problem with sex believe me. Also, its disgusting that it was in public, its meant for a private place. thanks.

2. EM68

I agree with you. Something like that should be in private. It shows they do not have respect for themselves or anyone else. A similar thing happened to me in college. I was going in the bathroom to take a shower. One of the showers was on, we did not have private showers in this dorm. I was getting ready to go in and this guy popped his head out and asked me to leave becasue he was taking a shower and what ever else with his gf.

I thought it was gross because after someone has sex in the shower how do they expect someone to shower afterward.

3. littledinosaurs

haha sucks but w.e.

4. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Meh.

I like random sex, and sometimes in a public area. It's fun and oh, so risque.

But I can see how it may be unsettling to some.

5. Greggers

Sex in a public place would be such a huge turn on for me.

As for seeing it, ew, no thank you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I WANT MY DOUBLE STANDARD! (lol)

As for random hook-ups, if someone wants to do that im fine with it, i wont judge them.
    More specifically "no condemn if its with a condom" :wink:

6. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

sex in public places is gross unless im the one having it :cP but no really, get a room or at least go really far from the public. Have courtsey for the young'ns.
    lol This reminds me of an incident at work. The bathroom was locked and the lady came and told the manager. Our manager said that someone was probably in their and that she would have to wait. 5 minutes passed and still no one came out so the manager said if they didnt come out in 5 more minutes then she would open the door. 3 minutes go by and the lady tells our manager that someone is screaming in the bathroom (Now the bathroom door is very thick and you have to shout really loud so someone can hear you from the other side) so our manager runs to the bathroom and opens the door. There were these 2 guys and they were "in the moment." The manager asked them to leave and they were later thrown out of the coffe shop next to us...

7. paco

paco Guest

id rather not see it cause its just awkward, cant help but feel like a 3rd wheel.

on the other hand i bet its seriously fun :goodevil:

8. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

I have to say, get over it. Too many people in this world waste too much time worrying about what others are doing!

9. Gumtree

Just quickly, where do you study?

And what's the tuition fee?

10. Jennn

I've kind of got a mixed view on public sex.
    Okay as long as you're pretty sure no one else is going to see it.
    I mean, it's fun.. allot of fun..
    buuut... yeah. Shouldn't impose on other people. I mean, I'd have thought a shower would be okay. They're behind a curtain ect.. so long as they clean up after themselves. Leave them to it.
    At the same time, I've walked in on it a couple of times, and it's not a great experience, but hey.

11. Elesbian47

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love to catch some semi-public sex!

12. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gay bar bathroom anyone? Women being in the men's room is the least of your worries.

13. Just Adam

i just dont care :S if people want to do it fine ill wont turn my head in disgust if theyre cute but it isnt for me personally i like more romantic evironments lol

14. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Is it bad that I am most disturbed by the possibility of mildew and such being on the walls, compounded by the fact that Vaseline was mentioned?

15. waitingsucks

Apparently (you know what that word means = rumour) but a guy at my school said that during assembly at the start of the year he was doing his homework (which is not allowed with school spirit and all) so he went to the toilet to do his history essay. He said he heard two guys come in and "fool around" in the cubicle next to him and they were moaning and it was obvious what they were doing. Then he said he heard the sound of them getting lots of toilet paper and then they left.

who knows if he's being serous and why he actually was in the toilet =P

but yeah, seriously quite disgusting to have to witness that

16. ok455

i had my first sex in a public place in a maze on a field trip.

17. OneHatMadder

Mama will tell you kiddies a story now:

I was walking through Wellington and smiling at everybody because I'm a friendly sort of person.

I smile at this one man and then I duck into the nearest toilet.
    I finish my business and when I leave the cubicle the man was standing there smiling at me.

*Awkward pause*
    Man: "Hi."
    Mama: "...Hi"
    *Man looks at the cubicle Mama exited, then looks back at Mama. His smile widens.*
    Man: "So... how about it?"
    Mama: "I beg your pardon?"
    Man: "Wanna have some fun?"
    Mama: "Um... no thank you. I'm allergic to fun"
    *Leaves*

When I met up with my friend later I was like: "I was accosted! ACCOSTED I say!"

It was quite funny but mildly creepy at the same time.

18. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Im not bothered about sex in public places it just spontanius sex which i enjoy lol

19. butterflyboy

butterflyboy Guest

Public sex doesn't bother me. I mean, I understand how it would be uncomfortable to be the one that sees it...but being the ones involved in it can be very spontaneous and fun :icon_redf

20. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

And tacky and uncouth, you forgot that Flyboy.