1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG This is scary. o_O;

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 5, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

I was on myspace the other day and searching around for gay/bi guys near my area and I found one so I added him to MSN and talked to him for a while and I said to him. "Why have I never seen you around before?" And he said hes a hermit, so I said so am I. We lol'd. >_> Then he told me "I think I know who you are".

So he told me my name, and then he said from my myspace pic I look like his mums cousins son. (We worked it out, I'm his grandmas, sisters, daughters son)

By then i was like. :confused: So I asked who his mums cousin was and he got it right.

In the end he is my grandma's twin sisters daughters son. O_O I said I need to move to a bigger town. XD

And he's bi, so am I. I dunno if I should tell him! I don't know if hes out, I don't know if he'll tell my grandma or what. I don't think I should just in case.

Well thats my story. >_> It's late and I'm tired haha. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#1 CrimsonThunder, Jul 5, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  2. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

lol i got confused bout the grandma sister cousin part but i kinda know what u mean lol

3. Micah

In other words: Their Grandmothers are sisters (making their parents cousins).

That would mean that the boy from myspace's mum is CrimsonThunder's Second Cousin.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

4. CrimsonThunder

I think you're right Dave. Hes pretty cute too which is dissapointing.

And it's not the first time this has happened to me either. A year or 2 ago at work this new chick started working there so for about 3 shifts me and the boys out the back kept checkin her out so one day I walked up to her and started chatting and then she said "you know I'm your cousin don't you?"... Anyway from then on my thoughts about her changed. >_> But me and her are great friends now and we party with each other all the time!

5. davo-man

wow do you have a big family or something?

I only have 3 cousins on one side of the family, but on the other side there are about 20....as well as second cousins etc....i actually dont know a lot of my relatives on that side of the family, so it might be possible for me to do the same thing as you Crimsonthunder....ie getting to know someone adn then find out you're related

6. CrimsonThunder

I'm not sure lol. I guess it's pretty big I have like 3 aunts and an uncle. And my aunts all have more than 2 kids (one has 6 then theirs their kids as well...) so yeah big family.

One thing my mum always told me was "If you ever meet a good looking girl always ask if she knows your father" I think she was implying that my dad was a slut but I guess it can also mean we have a big family XD

Oh I also live in a small town here in SA. ^_^

7. 24601

Wow, that's crazy. Too bad he's related... I think I know most of my relatives by sight, although there might be some older ones out there that I don't know. Most of mine are either dead (on my dad's side) or much older (my mom was the youngest by almost 9 years, she was an "oops" child), so I doubt I have much risk finding someone who I'm related to, in a relationship aspect.

8. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That could probably happen to me too...I have four aunts on my dad's side and a bunch of paternal cousins as a result. On my mom's side, she has two cousins. Still, the family is huge. But no one is necessarily cute, just in a family way.

9. justjoshoh

Something like that happened to me as well. I went to high school with a guy that was related to me. It wasn't until he and his dad and Dad and I were all at the same location that the two of us found out we were distant cousins.

Interestingly enough, we ran into each other at a bookstore during summer break in our college years. We stayed in contact and eventually we both found out the other was gay as well.

10. SpikySpice

Well, that happened to me as well, when I moved here, I discovered that I also have 9 more cousins, they are lots older than me , and they have kids and I kinda had a crush on one of the kids, which was my niece.

I was pissed off, cuz no one told me, and once i found out,that girl's grandma is my mom's second cousin, I was so confused bout all of that:bang: And I had to work hard to forget bout her(my niece) she is a year younger than me.

At school they just joke that we are a couple, but they were like:eek: when she called me "uncle"

11. Cloud Nine 5

I think he preety much knows already, you randomly added a guy guy from your area and started with a line like "Why have I never seen you before". Not very straight of you. I wouldn't tell him if I were you even though it's obvious, just know that he knows. maybe you can tell by the comments on his myspace page if he's gay. Like when someone tells him something that gives away he's gay, check if that person is from the same area or something.

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I dated my 3rd or 4th cousin in 7th grade. lol He was just too cute to give up after the family told us we were distant cousins. Eventually love faded and we moved on. LOL

13. Red87

Thats why I'm glad I don't live near any family, No chance of me getting attracted to some guy who may be related to me. That would definately weird me out!

14. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol

that was quite weird jajaja

I don´t think something like that can happen to me
    all my cousins live faraway from me
    and I don´t think any of them is gay/bi
    but most of my male cousins are really good-looking lol

15. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My cousin (first cousin) is really hot... but if there's something straighter than the "regular" straight guy, that's him. I can't say that I haven't lusted after him in the past.

And I don't care if he's my cousin. We can't have children, can we?

16. CrimsonThunder

haha. mutated children.

I think its actually legal to have sex with your cousin... don't ask me why I know that. >_>

17. NACHO

wow small world hate that i meat this one guy in a chat room that siad he went to my school and everything but he was just fake he was reading my myspace comments and telling me stuff about them and sxcearing me hahah

18. CrimsonThunder

Well I know this person is my Cousin lol. I've seen him IRL. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. NACHO

wow is he hot!?
    i mean would you have something with him?

20. CrimsonThunder

Would have, but not anymore. XD

Hes cute, I wouldn't say hot.