1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Week Later...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by missyhyde, May 2, 2017.

1. missyhyde

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    On Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at about 9... ish PM EST, I joined the Empty Closets Forum because I was having a pretty shitty day; my mom was being a bitch, my only friend who I'm open to wasn't at school, and everybody was laughing at me when someone dug into my pocket and pulled out my lipstick. But, sometimes I try to make myself feel better by going on the Internet. As I was watching YouTube videos, I came across this one video of a game about a phone that was found on the street. Thinking it was some sort of murder mystery game made with RPG Maker because the title, A Normal Lost Phone, sounded like it was one. But as I watched the hour and 38 minute video of someone playing through the entire game, I noticed that it stop sounding like a murder mystery and it became a game about a closeted bisexual trans person trying to discover themselves and finding a way to escape their lives with other people who do not think highly of LGBT people or topics. And I can relate to that. While those around me aren't as bigoted, I can still see it. My parents, for example, are all for LGBT rights and me exploring those topics, but, I feel that they want me to be straight, because I'm the only who would give them grandchildren under the family last name biologically, especially my dad. However, in spite of that, they do try to be open-minded... when it comes to other people. Anyway, in the game you will come across a forum very similar to this one ,that the original owner of the phone went to, and I thought, "Hey, sounds like something I need to join to maybe be in a better mood." And so far that's true. Even if I'm not in a crappy mood, I still go to the site to see if anything interesting happen while I was doing something else. So thanks for having me.

2. thatakwardgirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    could you please tell me what that game is called?

3. missyhyde

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's called A Normal Lost Phone by Accidental Queens, You can find it on Steam for about US$3.

4. Hela

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad you found this site, and I hope it helps you feel better!! Also that game sounds pretty awesome

5. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    welcome to the site, hope the content here helps u :slight_smile: i too am the one who carries the family name, it shall die with me. I am not having kids, not for me shouldnt do something like that for other people.