1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How clean do you guys/girls keep your bedroom?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charlie12, Jul 5, 2007.

1. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thought this would be a cool topic.

I am a big clean freak so I always keep my bedroom spotless clean. It just looks so nice that way. :icon_bigg

2. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My room (and apartment) appears to have suffered from some sort of natural disaster. Both are clean, as in not dirty or even dusty, but I have clutter everywhere. My friends say my house isn't bad, but I sure feel like it. I used to be a clean freak, but I didn't up organizing and cleaning more than living - something had to give. Want to come clean my house?

3. davo-man

My room is an absolute mess (although its not dirty as in dusty and grotty, just cluttered and things everywhere)....ive been meaning to clean it for a couple of days but things just keep getting in my way....like computer games and generally having fun....but i will do it tomoro, or at least thats what ill keep saying to myself

4. 24601

Most of the time, completely spotless. I can't stand things being messy. It makes me feel really... I don't know, uptight and stressed.

5. ampthejazz

My bedroom goes through phases. Right now, it's really messy, because I haven't spent much time here. When I go out a lot, like now, since it's summer, I usually just throw my shit around and don't worry about cleaning. During the school year, when I'm really stressed with school work and piano, it also gets really messy.

But then when I clean it, it feels so nice.

6. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am the tidiest person in my household, but due to my OCD I am always thinking my room needs to be cleaned again.

7. GQMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have clothes and stuff all over the floor, but if I picked up all the clothes and made my bed, than it would look really clean.

8. Double Dubya

I try to keep my room clean, but sometimes I fail miserably:bang:. I don't let it get "dirty" because that means gross/nasty to me, it does get cluttered however.

9. CrimsonThunder

I always clean my room but in 2 days its back the the pig sty it once was. I just can't keep it clean but I don't mind cleaning it every now and then,.

10. Cloud Nine 5

You can barely even walk here. Right now I have three bottles and four glasses on the desk... and a lot more.

11. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Relatively clean, otherwise my mom would get on my back about it.

12. SpikySpice

I cleane up my room like once a month.

i bought lots of food, store all of em in here cuz I'm alwasy at my comp desk and dont feel like walking to teh kitchen. It's bad taht i cant never throw anything away, to me, they are all important, what dose that call, um, something something "desease?"

I always got blamed cuz my room is such a mess:lol:, but it is not, i organized everything and like they have their own spirits and just keep moving around:grin:

i found some dead roaches sometimes, I got no spider web, and papers are everywhere, dirty clothes sometimes appear on my bed, and um, my room still smell fresh:grin:

13. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I have to admit that whilst I like having a nice and tidy room it rarely is. I tend to keep myself very busy and very active and usually just use my house as a bit of a halfway house. I sleep there (most of the time), get showered and changed there but I do little else there.

So... being in such a rush my room is usually a complete bomb site. Floor covered in the clothes i'd taken off, towels from after the shower.. clothes i wore after but then took off for bed and my work kit. Amongst that all my mail, keys, door passes, papers, etc. I have to admit that some times in the morning (before work), I have to have a propper rummage to find what I need.

Luckily though, once or twice a fortnight i have a nice deep clean. Wash everything, vacuum and dust - ready to start the process all over again. Seems pointless some times.

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Fortunately Markie is very house-proud and keeps the place clean and tidy. I like it clean and tidy too, but when I lived on my own it was a mess at times. Markie never allows the place to get messy or untidy, which suits me fine (even though I moan occasionally when he tidies things away and can't remember where he put them).

I don't mind clutter and disorganisation too much (clothes and stuff on the floor, untidy desk etc) but I do not like dirt and rubbish (empty cups, old pizza boxes, muck on the floor etc).

15. Red87

Well, I have a bit of clutter on my desk (Leave forms, my nintendo DS, CD Cases, M249 100-Round belt pouch... don't ask), and I got boxes of food neatly organized on top of my dresser with some folded clothes, which dont' quite fit in my drawer because I have too many clothes. I got a couple hats laying around (Beret, Patrol Cap, and 2 baseball caps), on the floor behind my desk I have a pair of ACU's (Army Combat Uniform), my Body Armor, My Kevlar, camelbak and my Assault Pack, and a laundry bag full of clean clothes I just haven't gotten around to folding.

I'm usually so tired after work... Was out from 6AM to 4:30PM today at a grenade launcher range and I'm beat. Everything usually gets cleaned once a week on Sunday night because we typically have room inspections first thing monday morning by our Squad Leaders and Platoon Sergeants... if you have a dirty room, then you take EVERYTHING out of your room, bed included, set it up on the basketball court as if you were living there in a room, then clean the room while its empty, then move everything back in. Called a GI party. Needless to say, no one is dumb enough to let their rooms get that dirty.

16. xequar

My room is cluttered, but that's because I consolidated an office and a bedroom into one room when I got a roommate. The apartment overall is usually reasonably clean, but again, between my roommate and I, we just plain have too much crap for the space we have.

17. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My room is always messy...
    I clean it like once a week but I can´t keep it tidy
    I like cleaning it though...I always find things that were lost lol

18. LowestVocal017

I'm in my college appartment town. I don't live in my room, and there is barely anything there. The bed's don't even have sheets on them!! :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Jerr

I had a friend come over and we tackled my room for 3 hours and it looks.... ok now it looks a lil messy but other then like my game controllers being on the ground.... it is very clean.

20. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine is usually clean, but when dad sleeps here it makes a huge mess and I have to spend hours of my precious time putting things in their places and cleaning.