1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your cube.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by -Michael-, Apr 26, 2009.

1. -Michael-

[YOUTUBE]-EpEncvFq10[/YOUTUBE]
    I loved this.

I'll describe mine later, I'm on my friends Ipod.

2. partietraumatic

ahh wow i love that.

My cube was kinda translucent,like a really really pale blue which you could almost see through. I guess that would say i dont have a particularly strong image of myself,which would be very true.

My ladder was the same size as the cube,but not leaning on it,it was just leaning in mid air. Not sure what that means lol

The storm was small,but really intense. There was a blue sky everywhere with no clouds,except for a really small circular area of really dark black clouds above the cube.

My horse was smaller than the ladder,and a really standard brown one.

The flowers were kinda like the storm. There were no flowers anywhere except for a really small bunch, on the floor in front of the cube. There was only a small bunch but they were really intense colours and really pretty.

Not sure what all that means :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. riddlerno1

Thats quite intresting to say the least!!

My cube was a small red cube....have no idea what the red bit means!! But small i guess i dont think of myself.....

The ladder was laying flat on the ground touching the cube so i guess that means that i rely on my friends or they rely on me.

The horse was a white horse so that means im looking for a pure lover........(right now anyone will do...only kidding)

The storm was at a distance which doesnt sound true cos right now my life is in turmoil

and the horse was eating the flowers.......

im seriously strange

4. -Michael-

I couldn't be bothered typing one out so i just posted a video response to it.

I think it's okay to say that seeing as no-one will know which is mine as there is lots of them. :slight_smile:

5. -Michael-

My dad had a really small horse. :')

So his girlfriend was like "WTF!"
    "MY HORSE FUCKING TOOK UP THE WHOLE DESERT!
    FUCKING STORM NOW! NOTHING BUT STORM FOR YOU SUNSHINE!"

:')

It's great.

6. -Michael-

I've got so much response within the time i posted my reply to this.

Wow.
    :')

7. paco

paco Guest

my cube was kinda small and made of lead haha so...gray. uhh maybe that means i'm hard to penetrate? no pun intended.

the ladder was tricky cause its twice the size of the cube but its the size of a normal ladder so the cube and ladder are always changing sizes to match eachother and i have no idea what that means

the horse is a male (lol duh) with a rich brown shiny coat its very healthy and fit--i like my horse. i hope its true haha.

the storm is pretty dark and casts a big shadow but its over some mountains in the distance

and the flowers are just a small random patch kinda off to the side somewhere and they're all bright different colors. kinda cartoon looking.

i wish they told us what all of this means :confused2:

8. -Michael-

A girl who posted a video response had like a mirrored cube and her horse looking back at her ladder and she had a small concentrated storm over the distance and lots of flowers.

We were like :confused: "What the devil?"

I just told her to buy the book he got it from. :')

9. pirateninja

Mine was a green glass cube, slightly to the left in the picture; I guess that I'm fragile?

The ladder was leaning on it on the cube's right side, over the top, as if someone wants to climb on top of the cube; so I guess I feel that my friends are superior to me.

The horse is a medium sized palomino, and is on top of the cube; burdened by love?

The flowers are at the base of the cube, springing up in tufts, and they are like yellow daffodils; it's rather ironic; I don't even LIKE daffodils :lol:

The storm is large, but away from this scene, over the horizon, but you can see the top of it, and there's some shaking in the scene from it, but nothing major; I guess it means that I have little troubles, but nothing that's really doing much damage.

That was interesting, thanks :grin:

10. paco

paco Guest

lol all these different responses. everyones cubes seem so bizarre to me, i mean the thought of a mirrored glass or transparent cube never even crossed my mind. its kinda cool seeing all the different ones people come up with

11. -Michael-

I had companion cube from Portal!

FULL OF LOVE! :')

12. Arty

Arty Guest

hmmm... i had a large black onyx cube, like 5 metres of something, half buried in the sand, the ladder was a shallow vertical indentation in the cube (hard to climb?), the horse was black too, quite far away, the storm was very dark overhead, but heavier all around me, and there was a single rose on a mountain top far away... that doesn't suggest anything good about how i feel...

13. jazzrawr

This is kinda cool :grin:

I had a translucent purple cube, sort of the size of a normal-sized box, and it was blowing around in the wind, kinda chilling and dancing around in the sand. I guess I'm kinda lighhearted...and purple. :grin:

My ladder was one of the two-sided ones, like that stand on their own, like two ladders put together, and the box was dancing around it. I guess that could mean I stay close to my friends, but they stand on their own and so do I?

My horse was white, spotted black, and it was kinda snuggling the box with it's nose. I obviously want affection and caring.

My flowers were daisies...maybe cause as a kid I used to pick them all the time and throw the petals around. But then the horse started eating them. XD
    Apparently my lover is going to eat my childhood. XD