1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding Without A Binder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eldrher, May 14, 2017.

1. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My parents won't allow me a binder and I can't bear having two protruding lumps on my chest. I know bandages and duct tape are unsafe and I've tried the spots bra hack with little success. I wear a sports bra everyday, so that brings down the size but they're still noticeable. Anyone got any tips?

2. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

If your chest is small enough you could try KT tape, which is meant for the skin, just don't pull it to tightly or it could irritate your skin (rashes or blisters)... Or you could try wearing sports compression shirts under your normal shirt. I have heard of people using them to make their chest less noticeable.

... If you chest is a little bit larger I can't offer much advice to be honest other than layering but that's only good for when its colder. Hopefully someone else will be able to give you more ideas.

Hang in there!

3. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My chest are mediumish. I'd guess a B cup but I don't know coz I only wear sports bras

4. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    An FtM youtuber under the channel name Jeydon Wale posted a video about binding techniques once, and in it he suggested something called KT tape. Its atheletic tape - breathable, water resistant, and it says on the description you can wear it for 5 days (idk if w/ binding you can or not tho). You can order it on walmart.com i already looked lol. Idk how it will work for you versus Jeydon who said he'd been using binders prior, so idk if years of binder use affected how the KT tape worked.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Layering your clothing a certain way can help mask how your chest looks. I think I was a large B when I started, and I have days now where I just get read as a chubby guy when I don't bind (depending on what I wear).