1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out and lack of support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unlovedbi, May 24, 2017.

1. Unlovedbi

[YOUTUBE]xe1TWvNT7TA[/YOUTUBE]

I remember when I saw this show I never thought it would turn out to really touch my life this deeply. Yeah some people may not like the story line, but for some reason the story line for me is no longer what I look at. I fell in love with the love story between Clark and Lexa. It reminds me a little of my own. My girlfriend confessing she likes me, and later kissing me the same way Lexa did. ... etc etc..., but then reality hits. You in love with someone and you want to tell the world, but you can't.

In this scene Clarke is in pain (Why... I won't say, just in case you haven't seen the show) But it wasn't until her mom takes her in her hands and shows that she understood her by saying, "I know." that I suddenly just broke down crying.

I've often found myself crying at movies or scenes such as these. I tend to feel a huge hardship when I realize that it's been incredibly hard for me to accept how I feel, but what's worse that my family will never accept it. When I see these moments on tv, or when I know of families that support their families or friends who've come out, I cry, because I wish that was the case with me. I wish I had support, but instead I'll always get a resounding, "No, this is bad and we won't support you." Leaving me with a huge horrible feeling inside.

So... to those who have support... especially from your family be very proud of them because they have supported you. It's very painful for me. I wish I could really love freely and be out with no guilt or feeling of pain.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sucks that the world is not the supportive place it should be whether it's parents accepting their kids or people being attacked because they were born a certain way.

The members and staff on this site are kind, caring, nurturing and so supportive. I wish the world reflected the amazing community here.

3. Unlovedbi

I wish I could fix my post... and Yes Nerd... it's hard to be this way and have no support. Many times I still hide... I feel horrible.

---------- Post added 24th May 2017 at 04:41 PM ----------

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=xe1TWvNT7TA[/YOUTUBE]

#3 Unlovedbi, May 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  4. Sienrar

The world is definitely not as welcoming or as accepting a place in any way compared to the rest of the world. That's okay though, it just means we have some work to do. I hope I can pass on an accepting attitude to other people.

5. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Unlovedbi

Sadly it didn't work

I want to figure it out myself. I know I read it somewhere in the forum, now I can't find it.

[YOUTUBE]xe1TWvNT7TA[/YOUTUBE]

Imm gonna try again. YESSSS GOT IT!

---------- Post added 25th May 2017 at 12:16 PM ----------

Yeah... It's not easy. Sometimes... I crawl back into my closet though... which sucks, because I just wanna love who I wanna love, kiss who I wanna kiss, dooo who I wanna... dooo or who ever would wanna dooo me... lol anyway... anyway.... Yeah it's not something that is easy to deal with, but I say kudos and applause to those who are brave to be free and proud and just... be able to be out freely.

Found out how to do it. Apparently it's just the letters after the = that is needed.

#6 Unlovedbi, May 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017