1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the memories!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IDont Say Aboot, May 25, 2017.

1. IDont Say Aboot

Alright, well I don't know if anyone who I know will read this because you're probably all gone from this site by now. But pretty much, I've realized that I'm not agender, or genderfluid, or any of that. And I tried to get back into this site anyway once, but I don't know if I just couldn't find them or if all the people on here I knew are indeed gone, so there was no real interest for me here.

That being said, it just didn't feel right to leave without some sort of closure. Because even though I wasn't active for a very long time, and even though I wasn't really transgender, it was still a hard time for me and you guys helped me through it. You helped me create memories. And this is super f*cking sappy coming from an INTP, but I love you all. Or at least, all of the people who I got to know during my short time of activity here.

If you want to know why I'm leaving in more detail you can read my last blog entry, I explain the whole shenanigain there.

I'm also not going to delete my account, because the memories are just too amazing of all you wonderful people.

(&&&)