1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unlovedbi, May 25, 2017.

1. Unlovedbi

So

I know that it may not matter when it comes to attraction and love because I've seen females act just like guys and be shallow, but maybe I'm wrong.

Do you think that woman can just like another woman that is her complete opposite. Example. The girl is hot, into the gym and healthy lifestyle but then Me being huge and just opposite of her can she like me? Or does she see things differentkybthen guys?

I know there are special cases, but some times I wonder can it be possible for a girl to just like me despite being huge and not as pretty as others. Ok. Maybe my ex did like me when i was huge, but I don't know why. Like I just don't know... if it was for real, but or if she was just using me.

Anyway... what I'm asking is, do you think that we can think differently then guys... like do we look beyond the body or do we still do the same? And act like woman are a piece of meat? Looking at her ass and her body only? Can we or can a woman just look beyond that and see someone's character? Maybe I'm just hoping things are different for me being BI. It's hard to explain ... I guess

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe a woman's true beauty lies within and the sexiest part of her is her mind.

I am short and slim (only because I'm not much of an eater). My exes have all been taller than me and quite a bit bigger than me physically. I don't think I'm much to look at.

3. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I mean, for ME personally, I'm really into personality. And I guess for guys, it's more sex and physical attraction than personality. I mean, I'm still physically attracted to girls, however I think personality plays a larger role than it does for guys.

4. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its not a weird question, and all kinds of opposites attract. Heck, I'm an atheist and married a catholic... I'm also an extrovert and she is an introvert.

Generally people like people who share a few common interests. We like camping, fishing, four wheeling and reading. We have 6 book shelves in the house, all of them full.

5. Lazuri

I think so. In fact, I lost most of my traditional libido when I started taking hormones and had it replaced with a more emotional type of arousal. I used to feel arousal in the sense that "I want sex" and then sexual attraction does matter a lot, but now it's more like "I want you" and that kind of attraction feels completely different.

6. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In my experience, very few women have that piece of meat, objectifying mentality when it comes to other women. For me personally, physical attraction is important, but it's part of the larger picture when it comes to being attracted to someone. Besides that, I don't necessarily go for women with traditionally attractive features anyway. There's no universal ranking of attractiveness, so I don't think it's a good idea to compare people in this way when it comes to dating.

That said, I think you're making the assumption that "hot" women must go to the gym a lot and invest a lot of time into being healthy. If a woman really was interested in all of those things, she might not be interested in you just because your hobbies are different. I'm thin and I don't really have any interest in working out. I probably wouldn't date an extremely athletic woman unless we had some other common interests. For me and I think a lot of people, it's less about what you look like and more about how you spend your time and what you're passionate about.

7. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe that girls can like other girls without caring too much about their looks and maybe they might not even like you because of your personality only, they might find you the sexiest lady in the world. By the way, I'm usually far more into the personality type of my boy/girlfriend than their appearance and I'm really the kind of person that preffers sex after marriage, so... Yes, women are capable of looking beyond the other one's body. I'd say that women are usually far more into the personality than men are.