1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh. my. GOD. >.<

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kizz, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the strangest 2 days.
    yesterday, some people were acting gay and annoying, and there were topics of gays talked about in school.
    TODAY, more gay acting, 3/5 lessons where the gossip of the lesson was gay, my tutor group discussed if someone was gay and how to define it, my friend asked me several times about sexual things, orientation being one of them (I replied to all "I don't answer those sorts of questions" X3) AND my aunt said she may "turn" gay as it's easier, then made a huge song and dance out of it.

sometimes I think god WANTS me to come out to EVERYONE :lol:

anyone else get what I mean?

2. Greggers

Just going to put it out there...

Maybe YOU want to be out, and so your picking up on these things alot more than before? They will always be there, and often you just dont notice them, but sometimes when your getting tired of being in the closet they pop up like radar.

3. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh no, this was by far the most noticable thing ever. not once has there been so much talk about it. for once, I was a little scared that I could be outed at any moment. that has never happened before O.O
    before, maybe one lesson. I could count references on my hand. today? I couldn't count it on 10 hands O.O

4. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

It's funny how when somethings playing on your mind you'll have the odd day where it keeps cropping up in the weirdest places :icon_bigg

When people in your tutor group were talking about it, how did they sounds about it? For it, against it, indifferent?

5. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it was abnormal! O.O

gossipy.
    "oh, he's not gay! he has a girlfriend"
    "he is completely gay, isn't he sam?"
    "yeah, he completely is!"

6. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

But did they seem, y'know, ok with it? I only ask cus you said you were scared you could be outed, but if no one was screaming 'Death to the Puffs' or anything then maybe people would be alright with it if you did one day. I'm not saying go in tomorrow and say "yeah, those gays we were talking about yesterday, I'd be one of those", but maybe it'd give you peace of mind to know that when you're one day ready to come out on a larger scale, the people around you (ie not close friends but still people you deal with day to day) would be ok with it

7. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it seemed casual :lol:

8. Just Adam

i had to remember what a tutor group was for second lol

next time just jump up shout im gay anyone got a problem and stare them all down lol

or just put put head in hands and go oh FFS and just ignore the lot of thinking dam kids

:slight_smile:

9. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

Well, I ain't as brave as you Adam, so I'd have to be a little more subtle :slight_smile:

I'm not sure I was very clear before, sorry. Not suggesting you should come out like, not over this alone, but just trying to make best of a weird situation. It was casual, sur,e but if no one / few were being obviously homophobic, then I'd kinda take the silver lining approach and think "hey, maybe one day..."

#9 bob4carl09, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  10. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am never coming out to the school. those people that act like they're gay and love me would have a field day. from annoying flirting and hitting to constant hassle or worse is not a good step X(

#10 Kizz, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  11. Just Adam

i aint brave :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i just get frustrated and bitchy lol i didnt say id say it then leave lol, go down the pub :thumbsup:

me - ~jumps up and says " all of you shut up im gay ok! anyone got a problem with it ? " ~ stare at them " good, later "

kid - " whoa dude "

me - ~goes to leave room

teacher - " where are you going "

me - "pub"

teacher - " you are not this is class time, take your seat! "

me - " wanna come? "

teacher - " i certainly do not "

me " meh, later "

~leaves room, hearing cheers and gossip behind the closeing door with a teacher struggleing to contain confused anger.

its a perfect play of what should be done ....say you left as you felt you were beeing discriminated against lol....cheers :grin:

12. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no :roflmao:

13. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

Fair enough. I don't think I'd have wanted to or even been able to come out back then in school, had I even been aware of it of course (I was a late bloomer hehe), glad I was finally able to get my point across though, feel like I'm thinking one thing and typing another today :bang:

Nice :slight_smile:

#13 bob4carl09, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  14. Just Adam

im just impressed you know your sexuality back then lol ( sos thats the old person in me talking lol ) i didnt realise till college, by the way keep your eyes on the camp guys they say theyre straight :wink: bollocks lol guys i went to school with they are now full blown queen lol, makes me go all stan when i see them " holy shit dude " HAHAHA

15. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, having your best friend run around naked in a changing room when you are 10 does help :lol:
    I always knew. it was never really new and I never really came out to myself :slight_smile:

16. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

I'm a little jealous! Signs were there all through my teens, but didn't hit me til I was 17 and fell for one of my best friends then moved back to UK and kinda broke down. Then barracaded myself in the closet for 5 years!

17. Just Adam

lucky shit lol i had confusion denial falling in love with best friend trying a relationship with woman to stop it then loseing her and him to a fiance now im comfortable with myself

i envy you, i remember the first time actually said to myself im gay well love guys lol i was sat in car at train station waiting for him to get back from visiting his fiance and i just missed him so much lol

18. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

I smell a theme of falling in love with best friends :icon_redf

I also think we've hijacked seanr's thread :eusa_naug Naughty us hehe.

19. Just Adam

sorry sean :frowning2:

* big hug *

20. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)
    anyway, it calmed down. a lot.