1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy in Street

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddlerno1, May 2, 2009.

1. riddlerno1

Ok so something quite strange happened yesterday evening. I had been out in london with a female friend, we were quite drunk and were walking back when a couple of guys walking past us said "your so gay". My response was "why thank you". They just them walked off.

But it made me think about gaydars and stuff like that, but how do other people know when my closest friends didnt even know before i told them. My friend was shocked that a random stranger who has only seen me for 2 seconds knew when she had known me for 3 years and was soooo shocked when i told her. Because i was so drunk, i started asking her what things i am giving off here that people know im gay cos this isnt the first time this has happened either.

It was quite funny and were rolling round laughing for ages afterwards.

2. Jeimuzu

A lot of the time, when you come out it's like a weight comes off your shoulders, and you don't hide it so much. So maybe you're more obvious now that you're out?

Lord knows I am. Then again, I have rainbow sweatbands and such. Sadly, no longer have my "Hopeless romantic, seeks pretty boy with big dick" shirt anymore. =(

3. aerwolfen

thats totally normal,if you really think about it,what happens when you get drunk?, you begin to lose you inabitions,all the things you used in the past to put up a facade to hide you true identity is all thrown out the window when you get drunk ,very easy to spot, i have a co-worker who is gay ,you can't spot it at all, but my friends say when he gets drunk he becomes really gay,but too drunk to notice it. thats the price of alcohol my friend,it does alot more to yourself that you would like to admit too.

4. paco

paco Guest

that story made me lol.

alcohol does wonders. plus you were with a girl friend right? any straight guy would be all over that if he was drunk, the lack of sexual tension probably gave you away.