1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crushing but got a gf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carrie90, May 2, 2009.

1. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    ok some people may think this shud b in suport and advice but i just wanna chat about it realli so sorri if ive posted it in the wrong place.

Ok so heres the story i do this after school film class that is going to be running through the summer and yesterday this new girl came in and i felt lust at first sight, she is probally the hottest girl i have ever seen and she is all quiet and kinda mysterious which i find sexy dunno if anybody else does

I intorduced myself and found out her name is Chelsea and found out she just moved 10 mins away from me so she asked me to show her round and i agreed, now we have become friends and she drives me totally crazy (In a good way)

The other day somebody told me she is bisexual and then wen we got chatting about it she said "she's up for anything" which basically means yes she is bi. So now its worse cause i know maybe i have a shot with her and i think she is flirting with me cause of the way she is around me.

This sounds perfect except for the fact i have a girlfriend who i can't even look at cause i feel so guilty. I dont wanna hurt my gf cause we been together nearly a year and i love her but i can't resist Chelsea :help:

2. Miles D

Unless you and your girlfriend want to work out an open-relationship type deal, NO, you have to keep your distance from Chelsea.
    also, think about what you would do if your girlfriend told you she thought a girl she had met was really sexy and she didn't think she could resist. It'd probably make you feel like pretty bad. :confused:
    so, I think you should simply admire Chelsea from a distance, and know she's off-limits.
    good luck. (*hug*)

3. kevinx519

i know how you feel carrie. ive gotten my fair share of eyecandy at my school. but all i do is remember how much i love my boyfriend and how hurt hed be to see me with some other guy. i believe its worked because i mean i still look at other guys and appreciate their good looks, but at the end of the day, its my boyfriend whom i want to be with.

4. zzzzzz13

ummm it all depends on what you think will happen
    do you think you and chelsea will just fool around or is she up for a relationship?
    do you want to lose your current gf for a fling?
    Its your choice what you do, but i would definitely not cheat on ur current gf!
    Hope this helps :slight_smile:

5. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    i dont wanna cheat and im not a fling type person im just confused cause she seems to be in my head all the time

6. aerwolfen

she is in your head because your crushing on her,its undestanding because she is new to the scene and you have been with your gf for a year,you start to question yourself ,because the new girl is more hot looking,and deep down your thinking i could trade up, I say be true to yourself and your girl friend ,but i think you should also tell this new girl that you have a real good relationship already,and your in love,perhaps tell her that she is hot looking but would appreciate her not to flirt with you and you would like to remain good friends only,this will establish boundries for the new girl,tread lightly and carefully,for this girl is bi-curious ,you lose your best friend for her and then she dumps you for a guy,you have nothing. be true and strong is my advise.

7. zzzzzz13

ummm
    it could just be you getting a bit bored in the relationship you are in now?

You could sit down with chelsea and say you like her, but you dont know what she wants... main possible outcomes are probably
    a) shes not that into you
    b) wants more of a casual relationship
    c) can see a long term relationship with you
    d) she isnt sure what she wants

from this you have to decide if you want to risk a good relationship?

i was just make sure that you try not to hurt your current gf in any way, as she hasnt done anything wrong. But from the 2nd post it seems you do really care for ur current gf