Hottie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ppreston9, May 4, 2009.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

OMG i was working today with my gay manager and this ubbbbbbbbbbbberrrrrrr cute kid walks in. My gaydar went off instantly like i am almost 100% sure. Awwwwwww he is so cute. bet my manager will hire him cuz i am pretty sure he caught the drift too. Ugh the only bad thing is that if this kid gets hired im in the closet and will have a crush on him. uh oh, oh well.

seriously though my work, tommy hilfigher is so full of gay guys. my manager and two associates. ik that doesnt sound like much but thats just people who are out. if you count me and two other guys i think are gay then thats 6 people. out of like 12. 50% gay, what a happy world.

2. Greggers

And your not out? Too bad, sounds like you would have alot of support and alot of guys to chat about...well, guys with xD

3. casjerem

casjerem Guest

Wow, i am like so jealous, i wish i could work there. and on top of that, you have guys that you can relate to a lot....maybe we should trade places lolz

4. xequar

The answer is obvious-come out!

5. Just Adam

i agree come out your manager is gay that makes it so easy as there will be no negative employer feedback and you got loads workmates to chat too about the cute guys going dam hes hot :slight_smile:

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

You work at Tommy Hilfigure and you're not out? Lol...

Maybe the manager hired you because he knew you were gay or you set off his gaydar? Did you think of that?

7. Just Adam

haha i never thought of that... i want to know where this manager got his gaydar it sounds powerful

8. xequar

If he's gay and old enough to be a manager, his 'dar is probably reasonably sharp.

Hmmm, a group of 'mos working at a clothing store... How fun!

9. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

thats what im saying lol. i actually got hired by the assistant manager for seasonal, but maybe the head manager kept me because he could tell.

but seriously it is like criteria to act gay to work there. like being myself i act somewhat gay, but i gotta step it up around some of these groups of women. comment on theyre purses, shoes, rings, eyeliner, what matches with this.
    one women even started telling me about her and her husbands affair and what i thought she should do. its pretty much like a haven of gays, in or out, to act gay.

and i just really cant face coming out at this point in my life. i know everyone feels this way at some point, but it is just not a good time.

10. kramer362

If you don't feel like you need to do it now, then don't. High school isn't always the best time to come out