1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the best thing about being Gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 7, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

Just talkin to a mate on msn and out of the blue he says "the cool part about being gay is that you can have sex and not be stuck with babies"

It made me laugh. What do you think is the best thing about being gay/bi? :grin:

2. SadConfusedBandGeek

Um um um um a lot of things:slight_smile:
    First u learn how to be tolerant of other people and how they choose to live their lives.

ALSO i can act girly and no one cares!
    AND i get to like GUYS! ITS AWESOME:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Hendrix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Men and Women are very different. When you're gay you don't have to deal with the difficulties of being with the opposite sex like a lot of striaght couples complian about. You're with someone just like you. There are always differences to overcome like in any relationship but it just makes it easier.

#3 Hendrix, Jul 7, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  4. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

the best part of being bi is that i can be as tough as a straight guy when i need to and i can be as loving and sweet as a girl

5. davo-man

hmmm a lot of things...meeting all u guys here for one...also being able to check out hot guys....thats always fun

6. crimsonarcher

7. ampthejazz

I think my favorite thing about being gay and coming out is that I've become completely unashamed of being who I am.

8. 24601

The best thing about being gay is that guys are hot. :lol:

But seriously, no babies is a plus, and it's taught me to be a lot more understanding, as well as more proud of myself.

9. nisomer

best part about being gay is that you get invited to all the guys-only and girls-only activities!

10. LowestVocal017

Sorry, but something like that definitely does not make me laugh. As a matter of fact, I find it extremely defamatory. Extremely. I want to have children and I want to be a full-time parent to these kids. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that my inner being is a woman, it just has to do with the fact that a family is my dream goal eversince I was young.

11. TeeBe

The fact that my friends don't care. And you can hang out with the guys and check out girls...Haha. And threaten (joke...) about stealing their girlfriends...

12. xxAngelOnFirexx

what i like about being gay is hereing girls i know complain about their problems with men and i'm just like, 'if you were gay you wouldn't have to deal with the non-understanding of the opposite sex'.

also i like being different. i'm a real rebel and induvigalist. Anything else to set me apart from the crowd.

also feeling pride just being able to say, "so what, i'm gay! and i don't give a care!"

13. LowestVocal017

As for what I think is the best about my homosexuality, I'm with SadBandGeek on this one: I swear that I would never have had the same opportunity to learned to be a critical thinker about my surrounding and the world on the whole if I hadn't been homosexual. Being gay in a hostile environment has taught me to open my eyes to things in ways that the general population of people have not. According to my friends, I am one of the most tolerant ones that they have seen around. I owe to my homosexuality of the time period. :thumbsup:

14. xequar

The best thing for me has to be the freedom from social convention that comes with being gay. There are so many things that a straight male just can't do without worrying about being called gay, like so much as touching another male, or shaving his legs, or whatever, whereas I, as an openly gay guy, don't terribly worry about it, since I figure the worst that happens is OMG, they think I'm gay! :icon_wink

And also, it's helped me be far more tolerant, and I think it's helped me be far more at peace with the universe. I've said it before and I'll say it again-being gay and out is like seeing in color for the first time!

15. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ummm... if I said that I would be banned, I think... lol.

Besides that, I think that a person is more compatible with a person of his/her same sex than with a person of the opposite sex. It happens to me - I sincerely have lots of trouble in order to understand women.

16. SpikySpice

This is not the best thing, but a good thing: your gf dont have to goto the hospital:lol:

Being stronger and atractive by both side

17. CrimsonThunder

I'm intrigued to find out now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Hendrix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I totally absolutly entirely completely fully (and any other synonyms lol) agree.
    :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

19. Red87

Not having to worry about dealing with women, getting away with wearing makeup, and being able to appall the general public. I gave my guy a kiss in the movie theater, couple behind us groaned.. we started laughing, was funny as hell.

20. GuitarGirl1350

the confidence I gained by coming out and accepting myself.