1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh, the Pain ._.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tim, May 10, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

So, I'm now sunburned after helping at the Food Bank yesterday, as I wasn't aware it would be outside, so I didn't wear sunscreen. Now, all the other times I got sunburned, it's always been my shoulder and back... this time, it's the bottom parts of my arms, my face, and my ears.

I thought the others were painful, sleeping with sunburns on her arms and ears is just so freakin painful ._. Woke up, and there was aloe on the table from my mom lol, so I put it on, and it helps XD

What's the worst place you guys have been sunburned? XD

2. Just Adam

ears nose around eyes, neck... nose is so annoying

3. Tim

Tim

Yes, the nose is one of the parts of my face that is sunburned, along with my forehead, and chin ._.

Annoying is the right word. Not really painful all the time, but it's like a focused pain when it does XD

4. Just Adam

awwww :*hug*: ill rub some of that aloe on for ya :slight_smile: put a fan on for cool breeze and get your a drink of cool water... it always helps :slight_smile: youll fall asleep before ya know it :slight_smile:

5. Apocalypte

Shoulders, to the point of heavy blistering, while on holidays in the Canaries when I was 18. I ended up having to wear the same football jersey for 3 days straight after it happened because it was the only thing that would keep my shoulders out of the sun.

6. KaydeeJayde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh, I hate sunburn... It sucks! The worst place that I've been sunburnt was probably my shoulders, which blistered, and my lower back. I couldn't sleep properly for three days, and I had to just wear light loose t-shirts. I'm always really careful not to get burnt now, because ugh... sunburn is horrible.

7. My entire back once at a family reunion, and my face to the point of peeling on a ski trip.

8. RaRa

I hate taking showers when i'm sunburned. ._.

9. biisme

My entire body, save for what's covered by the bathing suit. Second degree looking burns like everywhere. I bubbled all over and was oozing. It was quite disgusting actually. I took pain medication for over a week, couldn't lay down without crying for just as long, and was still peeling over a month later.

10. djt820

God. I got sunburned last year on ALL of my back. I couldnt sleep right for weeks. It was horrible.

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My whole face, when I was 12. My nose and cheeks were the worst, I was blistering and peeling and looking thoroughly revolting for weeks. It wasn't even a hot day.

12. Chaz

Last summer I had a full body sunburn..7 hours swimming and no lotion. I literally could not move the first night. I was at tears getting up and around. Clothing was like barbed wire. Luckily it started peeling after about a week. I'm weird in the way I love when it peels xD

13. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

On the top of my boobs, it really, really hurt! Blame bikinis and sitting only half in the water.

14. jsandoval1192

haha i just recently got a mohawk so i wanted to tan the top of my head cuz it was white as hell. The day after i got the cut i had a swim tournament that would last all day, so i decided i'd tan there. instead of getting tan, i get sunburnt instead lol

15. Eleanor Rigby

Three years ago, while I was watching the playground, I took a big sunburn on the top of my back, my shoulders and the top of my chest. I didn't thought it would be so sunny that day and didn't have any sunscreen at school. That was just horrible, I spend the all weekend after that taking cold bath to make the pain go away.