1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay-Straight Boys/Girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 8, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

These are the people that act gay, but are straight (or known as straight). It doesn't have to mean they talk with a lisp or do the whole hand thing >_> they could just touch you alot or always talk about their penis.

At work tonight this guy I kinda think is gay, and kinda have a small crush on lol leaned his head on my shoulder for a while and then i said "you comfy?" and he said yeah. I loved it lol.

u?

2. davo-man

well one of my best friends is very...open i guess would be the word...about his sexuality...Im 99% sure he's straight, but he is open enough to tell me if he thinks a guy is hot or that he cant understand why women (or men in my case) find hairy chests hot and he wears women's boxers as underwear...Hes one of the funniest, nicest and most acceptng guy in the world...but sometimes im very much doubting his sexuality lol

3. 24601

I don't know anyone like this, really... I wish I did. In fact, I don't know any even remotely gay-ish guys who aren't gay.

4. xequar

I had a friend in college that I was pretty sure was gay, and most people thought he was gay when they met him (to the point where random gay guys gave him phone numbers while he was at work). But once you got to know him, you realized that he was very straight.

5. Cloud Nine 5

When I started HS I noticed someone that didn't look gay at all, but still looked kinda uncomfortable and I felt he was gay. Now he has a bisexual friend and he's fine with it. More than fine, he gets to do gay stuff while acting way more drunk than he actually is.

He has a girlfriend but he still has this weird thing with boys. Like when he'd try to explain how someone came on to him, he'll give an example physically and all. Just not straight. I think he was trying to check if I was gay too a while ago but I acted cold and straight. I think he had/has a crush on me last year and if I was more straightforward something could happen.

I'm preety sure he's gay. He'lll never come out though.

#5 Cloud Nine 5, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know of one... he is very effeminate but he's really asexual, not gay. He has never touched me (and if he did I would probably punch him, ewwww)

7. SpikySpice

Kids in my school are confusing and are crazy sometimes. They always drive me nut, I got them wrong sometimes because the way they drove me to wrong conclusions and tons of disasters happened

There are str8 guys who always look at me(or my direction), at first I thought they were gay, luckily I didnt do anything stupid, but I still forget one accident happened taht still in my head till today

Str8 guys do look at other guys without blinking their eyes, not because body attraction but because they think those guys are cool or something

There are str8 guys who act so stupid, like they wanna make fun of gay people, and people just laughed at them stupidly while I just walked away, I know they are not gay, they just act like it for FUN. My school is such a chaos place

8. CrimsonThunder

Damn, I know a guy that had once pointed out a hot guy. I thought he was bi. (because he had a gf at the time) I guess he isnt. :frowning2:

9. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

there is a guy i know who i was always sure was 100%straight but he grabs / slaps my ass all the time but its most likely a joke

10. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i know a guy like that too... grabbed and slaped my ass ALL the time... so i got to know him really well and it turns out he is 130% straight... very unfortunate... we a re still good friends and the grabbing and slapping continues

11. Moth

People put on "faux gay" displays at my work a lot. Slapping each others' asses, making comments, or joke fondling. The funny thing is, they're all extremely straight, and it's the gay/bi (or people who I think might be gay/bi, though I've never had any of them straight-up tell me) people who pretty much don't touch each other or act gay at all. I'm actually probably the gayest-acting gay person at my work, I've got a friend who I'll sort of hang on sometimes or things like that. One time I needed keys that were in her pocket, so instead of asking her to give them to me I just reached in her pocket and took them and then put them back when I was done, which kind of creeped some people out. :B A lot of times there'll be "pairings" where people will joke around that they're together (even though they're not and they're both straight), or other people will joke around that they're together, or someone will be talking about gay issues and someone else will come up and be like, "what are you guys talking about?" and the people in the original conversation will be like, "We're talking about being gay. Together." Most of it's just for kicks and grins, though.

12. CrimsonThunder

Me: "I'm going to do some cleaning, you don't want to get out at 2 o'clock do you?"

Him: "But that means I get to spend more time with you"

;D

Also after work when he took his shirt off he said: "I know you wanna look"

Which I did. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. CrimsonThunder

Same guy again today.

Me: "You have a crush on her dont you"

Him: "No way! I'm just doing it for fun"

Me: "Well who do you have a crush on then?"

Him: "I'm looking at him right now"

>_> Oh and tonight I was wrestling with him and I got him in the F-U if anyone watches wrestling, it was pretty hot. =P

14. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are some straight guys that are just such flirts they love getting attention whether from guys or girls. i have been confused by some like that. they love getting attention. especially if they think they are gods gift to sexuality. big teases.

15. CrimsonThunder

And its sad cos usually they are. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Time

Wrestling is always fun ^_^

Try the low blow without pain :wink:

17. CrimsonThunder

Hahaha. XD

18. charley

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i have a mate that does this to me aswell and i cnt work out wether he is gay aswell, its hard cos he has bin with so many girls so i put it down to a joke. but i love it when he does it sometimes and it really gets me turned on, and there have bin times when he has being touching and slaping my arse i have wanted to turn around and return the fsavour but i no i would get carried away and he would realise.

does anyone else have the same problem?:icon_sad:

19. Zec24

So I go to a school that is 90% male and 10% female. This of course creates a jail-like atmosphere for the guys and thus there is much gay acting going on around me. Even one of my female friends would act like she was gay with me sometimes. Then she would constantly ask me if I was gay for real. One day I answered yes and since then she's not as apt to act gay with me...but its okay, she's fine with me being gay I guess she just doesn't want to put me in any uncomfortable situations.

20. Wired106

LOL I know people EXACTLY like this! a friend of mine is exactly liek this and totally doesnt seem like hes straight sometimes but he is.