1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ive had my last day of school!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partietraumatic, May 14, 2009.

1. partietraumatic

OH EM GEE,today was my last proper day of school after 14years!! Basically coz our exams are soon we go on study leave which means no lessons. So tomorrow is muck up day, which means today was my last day of lessons!! I will never ever have school lessons again...which is awesome but scary... Anyway i dunno if muck up day exists in other places but its basically the day where on their last ever day of school the top year just mess around and cause havoc- i cant wait! We have planned many things: Making one of the rooms into a disco,bringing sheep in and letting them roam the school and many other things to disrupt the day :grin: Oh also we all dress up as what we want. Then after school about 50 of us are doing pub golf. Again i dunno if thats just a british thing. Its where you dress up as a golfer and a pub represents a hole,so you have to do 9 or 18,with a drink at each one. It should be awesome

On top of that im getting my hair cut today by a friend,so i hope its gonna look really hot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Basically im soooo happy and excited :grin: :grin: :grin:
    (!)(!)(!)

2. Thisisnew

Awesome have fun :slight_smile:

3. Nodnarb

Today was my last day too:grin:

13 years....I can't believe it's all over.

4. Apocalypte

Tomorrow is my last day of college... I did exams weeks ago, submitted my thesis last week and defended it today - it just feels SO weird.

*sigh*

5. Lychee

Omg I hate you Will :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I kid, I kid, I love you... but still. GRR :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Axon

I have 5 days of school left, one of which is an off day (since my exams are over the day before); AP classes can be a blessing after all. Anyways, congrats! I hope you enjoy what's coming up. (!)

7. EM68

Congrats! Sheep in the school that will be funny. I have not heard of Pub Golf but it sounds like a Pub Crawl. Just be careful don't drink too much.

8. TheRoof

ugh so jealous (jk XD) well my last day of school is june 11th or somethin, but i still have my exams so, technically i wont be free til the last week of june :frowning2:

9. Magnet

Congrats :thumbsup: