1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awsome people!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxxxx, May 18, 2009.

1. xxxxx

xxxxx Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After being on here for a few 2 months or something not sure it has even been that long. I found out just how awesome you guy's and girls are like. People have gave me so much advice and I have used it and has worked out great. People are always willing to help and nobody judges anyone which I think is great. If only the world outside EC was like this I think the world would be a much better place. I have struggled with my sexuality for a long time and when I admitted it to myself I started to seek advice and stumbled across this website. EC has helped and still will help me for a period of time until I am to let go and be Independent with the whole idea and sort my own gay problems out. lol So with this I wanna thank everyone on EC who has helped me.

Thank You Very Much!

Chris

XXXXXXX :thumbsup: (*hug*) :slight_smile: :kiss:

2. paco

paco Guest

i second that. couldnt have said it better myself.

3. Mickey

We're happy you're here,Chris.
    I think you're right. EC is a great place to just be YOU. The people here really do care about each other. I'm glad you found this site.I wish there was a place,like EC,when I was young and struggling with my sexual identity. No matter,I'm just happy EC is here NOW.
    We all GET what it's like to be gay and not know what to do or who to talk to. That's why most of us are here,to help each other and be around people who KNOW.
    Once again,I'm glad you found EC. Before you know it,YOU'LL be the one,giving advice!

4. EM68

I'm glad you have found EC also. EC is full of great people. I sometimes wonder what I would have done if I did not find this site.

5. kettleoffish

I agree, this place is one of few where I can really be myself, completely and honestly, because I know nobody will judge me for it.

6. maz10

Yay for EC members :eusa_clap

7. Just Adam

hey man im happy you found this place :slight_smile: i hope it continues to be helpfull to all of you :slight_smile:

8. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    EC members are awesome :kiss:

9. JakeBHT

With you on that one 100%!!!!!!:thumbsup: