1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping what suit's me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxxxx, May 23, 2009.

1. xxxxx

xxxxx Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right I am 21 year's of age and I wanna change my style. I have a slim body and I am kinda tall 6ft 3 or something. What styles would you say I would suit? I also need a new cool haircut and I am just wondering which is the coolest at the moment.? Any link's to look at.. would be good! Love you all! xx:help: (*hug*)

2. Just Adam

if your slim i would say best look is tone yoursself a little to just get some definition fitting shirts are best show off your physique and trousers i say a size larger than you need as as the baggy look goes well here. hair i would say shortish dont over mes with it a rough and ready look is best. as for styles corduroy is a good breathing hard wearing fabric that flows well it isnt as abbrasive or meh as jeans can be, but a classic jean is fine stay away from bright blue and faded ones. black are good and dark blue, dont try weird colour combinations though as its more hastle to pull off than worth the effort. shirts as i say fitting showing off the definition of your shape but again no stupid colours neutral dark or two tone co-ordinting. hair you can try anything aslong as it looks like youve just run your fingers through it and said done its a nice look. accessorizing seems to be the theme of the season but ill say not jewlerry as in gold silver etc.. if your going down that route i suggest a darker metal also natural material items such as wood seem to be popular something on ya wrist a pendant its all nice :slight_smile:

so basically a fitted casual look that doesent give to much away :slight_smile: its a nice way to go :slight_smile:

at the end of it all any look will look good on you as long as you dont end up looking like a chav :slight_smile: good luck :slight_smile:

3. Just Adam

i may of mist the point with this lol i kinda tangent off on things and i aint no good with links but as i say aslong as you dont dress like a chav and it looks casual your fine :slight_smile:

4. xxxxx

xxxxx Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you I will look into this! (*hug*) Any more fashion Goks out there to help? xx