1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight mates...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ELusiveMuse, May 23, 2009.

1. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

i love my mates but in a bar right now and he's all the time constant like those birds are hot and i'm like thinking no there not! I'm gay! Sorry just had to vent...

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just wonder out loud what their brothers look like.

Lex

3. silentsound

for every girl he yells about loudly admire some guy's ass (assuming you're out to him...)

4. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

No, not out to him at all... He's one of my oldest mates since like primary school (o.m.g! 20 years near on, i'm so old! Lol)

5. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

I hate when they do that at work with customers. They act like the dog on that comercial who's being teased with bacon strips. Like "dogs dont know its not bacon" im watching going "bro dont know thats a man" lol. Entertaining untill awkward eyes look at me so I can share in the frenzy.

6. littledinosaurs

7. tm74

tm74 Guest

You have my sympathy - I had a similar experience last year while I was figuring myself out - me and two mates in a bar, and they were debating how hot they thought the women were... the fact that I just didn't see it was another clear sign! (I'm not out to either of them, even now)

8. Just Adam

i get this all the time i just say meh and go back to my pint

9. Apocalypte

One of my straight female friends is like that, she's always commenting on the guys she likes, but if I dare to mention a hot girl, I get a deathglare. :frowning2:

10. Just Adam

^ you get deathglare i jsut feel like dieing as they all say hey theres a nice guy for you ... i aint out and all i get is abuse for like 20 mins

11. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When my friends do that I just start talking about guys and when they give me the looks of death I just say "hey I'm just doing what you're doing.." and after a while they get the idea.

12. riddlerno1

Im now out to all my mates so its not a problem....they just dont ask me!! However, when i wasnt they would ask and id be like' yeah shes ok' or 'shes pretty'. its only now i am told them that im gay that they said my comments made actual sense because i was commenting without any conviction as opposed to their comments of 'shes hot' or 'shes fit'.

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're not out to him, maybe he was doing some fishing? Any chance of you coming out to him?

Lex

14. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

Yeah That sounds exactly like me last night :slight_smile:
    Don't think he was "fishing" he's just totally a horn demon when he's had a drink, anything in a short skirt and low top and he's panting like a mongrel lol!

15. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm always amazed at how my straight friends seem to have a sixth sense to see hot women at the other side of a crowded street while I can't even notice them when they're standing next to me.

On the other hand they sometimes comment on how I'm staring into thin air. I'd say that the staring part is right, but not the thin air part :grin:
    So I'm assuming they're just as blind to hot guys as I am to hot women.

16. Rygirl

Its just an idea, but if he's been your friend since primary school, you could consider coming out to him.
    If you've been friends for that long then I doubt he would freak out over it, he clearly values your friendship.

17. Daniel

I have one straight male friend and he has a girlfriend and is really loyal. Everyone else checks out guys with me.

Although it is really awkward how my female friends ex boyfriends hit on me. I can never tell my friends about my day on occasion.

18. gaius

gaius Guest

It seems to me, like said above, that he could be an ideal person to come out to so you don't have to lie to him, i'm in the lucky position now where friends know and, because i have also been known to observe the ladies, they tend to ask me what i think, because they know if i like her too then she's something very special! maybe could be worth the coming out to this friend and saying you can appreciate that shes hot but your not interested?