1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the deal with neighbors

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paco, May 23, 2009.

1. paco

paco Guest

why do we always fall for the neighbor? like boy/girl next door, they are always the hottest person, you ever notice? of course you do because we all like to look at the neighbor.

in my case the cute neighbor boy isnt just super cute, he's a super cute twin (i dont know why that's hot, but you all know it is). i mean what kind of bull:***: is that though? its a good thing i've got some really good self control.

anyone else have neighbors they'd like to complain or brag about? lets hear it.

2. Courtneyyy

Haha. My friend renamed my neighbor as "The Ugly Kid". Horrible, I know. We never actually called him that to his face. But this guy is seriously creepy. He was kinda friends with my brother (The Ugly kid is one year older than me and one year younger than my brother) back in like elementary school and a little bit in junior high. I think I was his hot neighbor. He almost asked me out a couple times I think. Also, he made a comment to my brother about how he liked how I had rearranged my room (he had NOT been inside the house since then at the time).

Anywho, The Ugly Kid now has a kinda trashy girlfriend and a baby that they don't really know how to take care of. (My mom went to visit them, and it was winter and the baby was only wearing a diaper)

3. KaydeeJayde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    NONE of my neighbours are even CLOSE to being hot. I will complain about ones who live across the street from me. They're absolutely unbelievable sometimes. They argue all day, all night, and we hear them from across the street, they have loud music all night some nights, which doesn't really bother me that much, because I'm not home that much anyway, and they actually listen to some really good music, but then they complain when we have parties. At my Dad's 50th birthday party, the neighbour called the 000 emergency number at 9PM because the music was loud-ish (the cut off time for loud music in my area is 1AM...). People who live around Victoria might actually have heard of the family, because they're fairly notorious and I get so much crap about it, JUST because I live across the street from them

The rest of my neighbours are alright though, mostly old people, which is nice. The lady next door bakes too much and we always get the stuff she doesn't plan on eating, and the man on the other side gives us cuttings from his garden, and yeah, they're all really friendly.

4. paco

paco Guest

hmm.. maybe i just have some unnaturally hot neighbors? dont envy it though, its such a tease.

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lucky. I get no eyecandy here. :frowning2:

6. RaRa

No hot neighbours. They're nice though, if that counts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Bryan44

I have these really hot neighbor brothers across the street. I am always trying to find something to do outside when they are outside. They are just so hot and it is so frustrating I wish they would come knocking on my window, I'd let them in :wink:, and not only in my window haha

8. Just Adam

i got no hot people around me.

9. davo-man

Damn, I thought you were talking about this Neighbour :grin:

10. Daniel

My nearest neighbor I can see...

*runs to wind leans out and looks in either direction*

Are trees. No hot neighbors.

*checks again and waves to his own horse*

Ja maybe a horse but that's it.

11. riddlerno1

I have a hot neighbour a couple of doors down!! Its wierd cos me and him used to be friends when we were like 4 cos we went to the playgroup together. However, that doesnt last long and you soon get put into school or nursery. He went to the roman catholic school whereas i went to the state school. I dont think he actually remeber me at all!! But he has grown up into a very hot moody looking hottie!!

12. GhostDog

I live in a suburban... nesting ground, basically. My neighbors are mostly parents with wee kids, hehe! They're nice though. Except my next door neighbors, but they don't seem to get along with anyone else around here either, so it's not like they've picked us to be jerks to. =/

Any time I do come across someone who's closer to my age and cute, I just have to remind myself that they're likely still in high school anyway, haha. Anyone who stayed here after graduating high school is either commuting to UNT/TWU/UTD (like I am, because I'm broke), or went to the local community college and... I don't know many real winners who are going to the community college, let's just say. >.>

Man, I need to move closer to campus. >.<

13. MusicIsLife

My neighbours are old, cranky, or young parents with 2.5 children.

14. I do! I have a hot redheaded next door neighbor named Robin, but she's a year above me in school and I won't be at the same school as her for high school anyway. :frowning2:

15. partietraumatic

my neighbours scare me! They always come and go in the middle of the night and never stay longer than a week at a time. Weeeird lol

16. Courtneyyy

I also have this Mormon family across the street from me. The kids always are playing loudly in the front yard whenever I want to take a nap. Without a doubt, if I want to nap, these kids will be outside. It's like the parents don't ever let the kids play inside. Even now when it's 100+ degrees outside.

17. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

There are many houses round me with kids that got to primary school (its annoying when you are doing work or trying to sleep when the kids in the backyards are all screaming, espesh the girl over the back every friday when a friend is over she screams)
    Paul you mind if we swap neighbours mine are as boring as dogshit

18. Spencer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    An old Swedish lady lives in the house next to mine and for four to six weeks every summer her grandchildren come over from Stockholm to visit her. They are between the ages of 16 and 23 and very attractive. She doesn’t have a pool so they all come over to my house to swim. The guy across the street is also pretty hot and he washes his GTO shirtless every saturday morning. Everyone else is very nice, a lot nicer than the people in my old neighborhood. There is this one family that hates me and my family for no reason. They are nice to everyone else, but they are so mean to us. We didn’t do anything to make them mad.

19. -Michael-

I live next to an autistic 10 year old...

neighbours are not hot.

P.s British spelling of neighbours FTW!!

20. paco

paco Guest

ok so now what i'm wondering is, where does this whole stereotypical "boy next door" or "girl next door" phrase come in? i mean, it cant just be me and a couple others that get this..or did they all flock to live next to me cause my other neighbors are blond swimmers/water polo players (actually, they all are) its ridiculous.

sure its eye candy...but its also forbidden fruit.

ps. you british and your funny spelling, everyone knows americans were here first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#20 paco, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009