1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dantir, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Dantir

So I’ve been testing my gaydar a lot… a lot of the times I keep coming up with everyone is gay. :grin: But there’s one particular guy I am pretty much convinced is gay.

If this kind of stuff isn’t acceptable… go ahead and delete it. Just want to see others’ opinions. ^^

1) He (“Jack”) touches everyone a lot. (males). There is another touchy-feely guy who does it to mess around, but Jack touches him the most. I was in a lesson with them once and I could just imagine them as a couple. Jack had his arm around him and kept shifting the other guy towards his shoulder…

2) He is a lot nicer to me for some reason. Say if I sat somewhere where he wanted to sit, he’d get me off the chair and get his own way. That happened one time and he said “I’ll sit next to you next lesson, then” to the person I was sat next to.

3) He likes to show off kind of in a straight/gay kind of way. It’s kinda like “Hey look at me, I’ll kick your ass” and “I’m so flexible, don’t I look great in these jeans?”

I know that him being “nicer” may not really count, but I don’t recall any other people having a change of heart all of a sudden.

Just a bit of fun… tell me what you guys think, straight or gay? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. GoBabyGoGo

hehehe yeah, well, he could really be either. Its rather ambiguous (sp.?) however it does sound although it is likely that he is gay, but not necessarily. So what am i trying to say? He could be, but then again he could not be. Great help, i know!

A while back i was in the same position with a friend of mine (who i happened to have the most major crush on) and i thought that he was gay (although maybe it was because i wanted it to be so bad, i started to believe it, lol) He was a very physical person, always touching other people or getting really close to them. He also was a bit stereotypical in that he was very emotional and sensitive, and could talk about almost anything (personal).

In the end, i don't think my friend was gay(but i don't actually know for sure - im still hoping!) because of some of the things that he said, and some of the hints he didn't pick up on... but in your situation, see if you can find out his attitude towards gays, or catch him checking out another guy in that way, cause that helps...

And i totally know what you mean about thinking that everyone's gay, lol. I thought that about a lot of my friends for a while, cause of some of the things they did(& said)... but the only real way to find out is to ask them... good luck

3. I think the odds are favorable that he is based on what you said. You might at least have a chance. Oh and by the way:

Yup you spelled in right:thumbsup: lol just thought I'd add since I'm a spelling Nazi

4. JSG

JSG Guest

Don't be fooled, my best friend acts pretty gay sometimes but he def isn't, alot of gay/bi guys tend to think (hope?) that X is gay or Y is gay, or even complete strangers, but there are LOADS more straight guys than you'd wish.

Straight guys can be confusing...

My lover has the most fine-tuned Gaydar ever !! One look and he knows if he's curious, bi or gay. Dunno if he's correct but it's like he KNOWS, you know?

5. CrimsonThunder

haha I always come to that conclusion as well. :grin:

I think hes straight.

6. Double Dubya

TeHe, I'm the same way:icon_bigg in my eyes everyone is gay, and then I find reasons that make them straight.

Today I got my roommate assignment and I think that he is gay (!!) on his myspace he has no answer on his orientation

7. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He could be anything. I HATE it when straight guys do that... grrr it's SO ANNOYING... lol.

8. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with him...

I had a crush on a guy who acts pretty gay...
    Now he´s got a girlfriend...lol

9. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    fgpighidgd.
    I had the same experience.
    I totally got led on.
    And when I finally worked up the guts to add him on myspace(Ooo, I know. lol), his orientation was "straight"
    It was pretty sad ;P
    Except he wasn't that cute. And he was an asshole too. Lol, I have weird taste sometimes

10. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a weird taste...most of the times lol

11. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Grawr. Same. >.< I guess I stalked this guy before I came out so it's all good :grin:

12. Dantir

Well I doubt I'd have a chance with him even if he was gay. But I'm tuning up my gaydar for when it will really come in handy. :grin:

It's just that all of a sudden he's changed and become a bit more friendly and flamboyant - as if he's just realised himself that he is gay.

I used to have the above problem too. One of my friends who isn't that hot and isn't really boyfriend material I used to be all over him. I think it was my sex crazed side acting upon him when I began to fully accept I was gay. :grin:

13. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hahaha... this conflict reminds me why i came out.
    short story... met a guy who always grabbed and slapped my ass... so i became really good friends with him... after being good friends i thought that he was gay... so decided i would come out... and maybe he would say he was gay and we could be, spank buddies. but i told him and one of the first things he said was "i am straight", hey but it got me out of the closet... we are still good friends... but he is the reason i came out

14. SadConfusedBandGeek

hahah, thats KINDA why i came out too