1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes I hate beautiful people.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by malachite, May 27, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I just want everyone’s thoughts. We’ve all been there: someone walks into the room. Your heart starts pounding, you feel a shiver, your face gets hot, your mouth goes dry, and you stammer like a babbling idiot. Their face looks like it was carved from angle parts. Why do these people have this effect on us? Do they even know about it?

:icon_redf

2. xequar

In many cases, yes, they do know about it, and they can use it quite effectively. The trick is finding a personality and some brains to match that beautiful body.

I actually dated one of those people you describe. He was a beautiful beautiful boi, as in could have been a model. But, he wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. And yeah, he definitely knew the effect he had when he walked into a room.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And sometimes, beautiful people hate us mortals. Funny how that works. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Just Adam

some beautiful people hate the attention they get as it becomes all they are nobody sees the person, i dont see the beauty really anymore otherwise i just feel envy withen so i admire the person.

5. RaRa

Beautiful people don't really have that affect on me. Only after I get to know them. But by that time it's more because of their personality then their looks, because that's just the icing on top of the cake if you ask me. :slight_smile:

6. Dazed

Dazed Guest

inner beauty makes me react like that. i dont find empty pretty shells worth my time.

7. Eleanor Rigby

I love empty pretty shells, I collected some during my holidays todecorate a table mat :lol:
    Ok, that was dumb.
    I just don't seem to have the same taste as everyone else when it comes to beauty. My best friend is one of the most beautiful person I know, she looks like a Botticelli's painting. Apparently, the only thing other people have to say about it is that she needs to lose some weight. How dumb is that ? And why not asking to Mona-Lisa to become blond as they are ?

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess sometimes beautiful people are like conch shells. Nice to look at, but if you press your head to their head…you can hear the ocean.

9. Just Adam

id love anyone who would have me haha

10. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to be more a judge of character than good looks. There are people I've met who are really pretty/hot/gorgeous whatever, but I wouldn't date them because of their personality. For example, at new year's eve I met this seriously hot girl but the next day I thought about it and was like, 'I wouldn't actually date her because it seems that she might be a bit of a player'. (and she's straight lol)

I'm definitely not attracted to people with the peroxide-blonde-hair-and-lots-of-make-up look, but that said I also think they're stereotyped. My dorm mate's blonde with lots of make-up but she's actually a really nice person, not a stereotypical popular-girl slash slut.

I don't mind if a person isn't pretty but I would prefer them to at least make an effort with their looks. E.g. I don't care if they're fat but if they buy really dowdy clothes and look like a frump because they can't be bothered when they *could* make themselves more attractive, it turns me off a tiny bit. (BTW there is a difference between what I just said, and dressing to your own taste/style so girls who dress masculine, don't berate me, because you don't fall into that category!)

11. partietraumatic

ive always thought it would be fun to be one of those people just for like one day. Just to see what its like being that beautiful :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Shevanel

Who judges who's beautiful or not though, maybe they feel the same way about others that other people may not think are beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Just like that Twilight Zone Episode. *music plays*

13. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    beauty isnt everything eventually it fades and all thats left is a shell. In my experiance most beautiful ppl dont realise that they are beautiful they hav lots of insecuritys. Personality is worth so much more than looks

14. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't have a clue about 'beautiful people', but I think I have that same effect on people. Or something weird is happening to me, but now I have girls coming around me who I never spoke to, and one woman called me a stud, and she's laughing and smiling every time I see her (and she's a teacher). And then another woman was saying I am handsome and all when I was a store, and saying I have great hair. It's weird because this all happen within the past couple days.

I think I just need to lose some weight before I be in that group of people, but otherwise I am in that group. It's like having that potential but not doing it, but I am planning on doing it...

#14 Jack2009, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  15. zzzzzz13

i always think if someones hot they will grab your attention and then you have to get to know them .... personality wins hands down!

One big turn off for me is if someone who is hot but also knows their hot ... if you know what i mean??

16. Greggers

When i see a gu carved from angel parts my feet lift one inch off the floor and its like everyone else in the room vanishes. I love a hot boy more than most things in this world. Its like fine art to me really haha. I tend to "people watch" and by that i mean "hot male people watch" with some of my fag hags. We go downtown or something and just spend the entire time looking at all the hot boys and then saying all the things we would do to them. Ironicly, we do this in front of her boyfriend most of the time...

Seeing as i have a body that is *just* bellow the line of "average" it does sometimes send me into a self-loathing spiral because im not that hot and i probably could never land someone that hot, but i can normally get out of that easy.

When it comes down to it though, i have TWO different feelings for guys. I label one as "Lust" and one as "Attraction". The difference being Lust is something along the lines of "Wow that guy is so damn hot i just want to jump his bones and lick him up" and Attraction is "Wow that guy is so amazing i want to marry him, make man babies, and also jump his bones and lick him up". See? Big difference :slight_smile: But yea, if im *really* attracted to guy its because of the inside mainly. For example, im super attracted to creative and/or artsy types. Anyone who does Art, Writing, Music, Acting, and even come Politics always gets my attraction juices flowing.

The moral of the post is Greggers wants to have lots of sex with the hot men :slight_smile: Sha.

17. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ^^ You're not below 'average', since if I look at your face there's nothing ugly about it. I say 7/10 honestly. You have the potential to be that hot.

18. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yeah we've all met that person.

kil kill kill

:tantrum:

19. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you been more confident lately? Honestly, I think confidence is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

:love:

20. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ^^ Nope. More or less the same.

I lost about five pounds though, and we just came back from a long weekend.