1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday The 13th

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Jul 12, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

Ok, I'm talking both about the superstition and the movie too, so it does fir here:grin:

So anybody likes this movie, i only own part I and III, but some how the first time watching, I was not into thsese movies
    -----------------------
    So tommorow is Friday, 13, I'm sure not many of you believe in that day, but what do you think?:slight_smile:
    Some of my friends in school didint go to school on thsi day, hehe lucky thsi year is on July.
    But in my country we all believe tho, and it is worse that this year it happenes on July which is the month of Death People...:icon_eek:

I can still remember some one told us once taht on Friday 13th, if you go to sleep with your shoes on, you will dream and know who will be your future wife or husband (hah, guess it wont work for thsoe who wont marry, like me):icon_bigg
    Well, but it soubds kinda fun but i never tried. My cousin did and she was chased around by soem crazy guy in her dream, lol:lol:

2. Im SOOO excited for Friday the 13th. Its one of my best days. I always have a good day on them. Im going to see the movie 1408 on that day too lol =P

3. SpikySpice

Oh I love that movie, personally i dont believe that day tho, to me, all day are the same*crossing fingers*

4. lol, Im still excited. I almost forgot it was this week too.

5. 24601

I don't believe in it. I seriously don't understand how people could ever believe in stuff like this... or where it comes from.

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

hmm. personally i dont get any bad vibes bout friday the thirteenth, and i have had lots of bad luck TODAY so i think i will be good on friday

7. CrimsonThunder

Ive got them ALL. =D

They're not even scary, probably because they were made so long ago but yeah. First one was probably the best then VIII (Jason Takes Manhattan) I really wished they had thought the whole series through because there hare so many mistakes and loopholes.

8. Yup Friday the 13th part one was brilliant the rest were awful

9. Double Dubya

Mum was born on Friday the 13th:eek:

10. So was my friend lol

11. davo-man

Hahaha beat you all....i was born on Friday the 13th...guess im the unlucky one...nah i dont believe in all that...and i havent seen the movies yet but will do soon hopefully cos i love that slasher/horror genre...wats it about again...?...isnt it like some little boy that drowned in a lake and became invincible but we find out that the original killer was

*SPOILER*

his mum

*SPOILEREND*

12. yea lol, thats why it was brilliant cause his mother was the original killer

13. Jerr

Should be exciting!

14. CrimsonThunder

Pretty much.

15. Sam

Sam

my dad was born on Friday the 13th. actually I have always had good luck and generally just a good day on friday the 13th's..... so far *knocking on wood* so I don't think tomorrow will be any different besides its friday and fridays are always good it is after all the start of the weekend.

16. SpikySpice

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I dont know anybody who was borned on Friday 13th

17. Chaos

Jason Voorhee's is the shit!

I own parts 1 through 8. I bought the boxset for like 90 freaking dollars! Man I spent that money foolishly, but I love the series.

My favourite films in the series include part's 3, 5 and 7. I love all of them, but those ones are ones that I really love to rewatch. I just like the premise of the films... Slasher, who never dies, kills a bunch of sexy stupid teenagers. Hahaha.

They used to scare me when I was a little boy, but now I watch them every Halloween or random blue moon... I think I'll pop one in today.

18. Torture

Torture Guest

I'm going to watch all of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" since I love them. Horror movies make me laugh.

19. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't suffer of paraskavedekatriaphobia (that is, fear of Friday the 13th)...

20. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i like 13 and like friday because it is 1 day before the weekend:roflmao: