1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KittyBoy, Jun 5, 2009.

1. KittyBoy

I was talking with my friends the other day about piercings, and I really got thinking about it. What if I got a piercing or two? But the thing is, if I do get a piercing, I have no idea what kind to get or where I would get it.

So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

2. Just Adam

going by your body :grin: i think a belly button one would suit you allthough shirts and belts can bea pain at times. i would refrain from an ear pierceing as its meh.

you could try nipple pierceing lol

just have a look on google and see which you think looks nice in the end mate its up to you :slight_smile:just dont spoil your lovelly face lol

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My son got his nipples pierced but eventually let them grow back. He has a belly button piercing now. Just make sure you read about the possible side effects first. There are some places on your body that are very dangerous to pierce.

4. Just Adam

i agree my advice stay away from key areas... eyes and genitals:slight_smile:

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always thought nipple piercings are the hottest... but I don't think I could ever get my own pierced because it kinda freaks me out.

6. Jeimuzu

I just got my right ear done. =D Two, next to each other. =]

[​IMG]

7. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I got my right nipple done...shhhh no one knows.

8. JT

JT

I have left lobe done. Looking to get left cartilage. Then right lobe and right second.

9. Jeimuzu

Tom, honestly I'd start with the ears. It's just ears, nipples and all that sort of thing can be painful and awkward to look after, they're things I'd not do until I was truly happy with looking after normal piercings. Lobe piercings are also quite cheap, both of mine were £4.99 including aftercare stuff and the studs themselves.

I put up my photo... c'mon, only fair. :wink:

10. Chaos

My first piercing (besides both of my ear lobes) was a labret piercing. Below the bottom lip above the chin kind of in the middle? I like it... It doesn't get in the way when I kiss someone or when I'm eating or even drinking.

After that piercing I got my left nostril, left side of my lip and the right eyebrow... Took my nostril piercing out (it looked LAME, the piercer sucked)... Got the right nostril done (looked better) and my left eyebrow. I looked like a pin cushion! LOL.

But I eventually retired my right eyebrow and my lip ring. Eyebrow because it was sort of... looking bad after a year and lip ring because it just got in the way!

I kept my right nostril, left eyebrow and labret piercings in.

Oh and I have two cartilage piercings. So altogether... I have 7 piercings. 3 facial and 4 ear.

I reccomend checking over the piercing spot before you get pierced. By that I mean when the piercer takes a marker and marks where it will be. But always make sure you're standing up and never laying down. Trust me.

11. Zac4

what chaos said.

n labret and nips = HOT

:thumbsup:

12. Doreibo

Hey Tom, Umm I actually have a friend who looks like you and has the same body type. He recently got a nipple piercing that looks pretty mad. I haven't got any, not even ears, but his nipple piercing looks pretty sweet. . .not to mention hot.