1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

accidents and mistakes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Jun 6, 2009.

1. diegon3

idk i just felt like posting this question from what i've noticed but in the case of most of my friends if they were "accidents" or "mistakes" those are the ones that tend to be the spoiled children but idk if it's the similar with most other ppl or not:confused:

2. twixy30

well i was one of those people and my brother thinks that my mom treated me as the china dolls so till this day my brother still thinks that way

3. diegon3

well 5 out of 7 ppl i know are mistakes are treated like royalty by their family
    (and I'm kinda jelous :frowning2: )

4. sdc91

Huh, that's kind of a weird association. I guess it's because they feel guilty.

I'm not a mistake, but kind of... my parents were only going to have 2 kids, but they ended up having 1 boy then twin boys, and I'm the younger twin. But they haven't treated me any differently than my two brothers.

5. Yeah, me and my sister weren't accidents because my mom always wanted a boy and a girl. We were more like....surprises. Because we came along earlier than she anticipated I think.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My sister was the "happy accident" of the family. As it ends up, she's the attractive, athletic AND smart one of the family. (Yes, ECers, you heard it right - the gargoyle is NOT the smart one. :slight_smile: ) She did get a good deal of attention because of this, but not unnecessarily so. I don't think she was spoiled.

Lex

7. Just Adam

i dont know if i was a mistake but i feel i was an unwelcome burden as for others i dont really know anyone an outright not want

8. Zac4

not in my case, my mom was 16 n my dad was 17 when she got knocked up. they werent ready n ive always been shuffled round from place to place.

guess it just depends on the rents