1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Clubbing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaeofLite, Jun 8, 2009.

1. RaeofLite

Who loves going to the clubs?

I do on occasion as long as I'm with some good friends or my lady. :slight_smile:

But, there's no gay bars in the area, so there are only the occasional LGBT dances held by some organizations an hour or so away from where I live. Therefore we have to go to the regular clubs/bars.

Has anyone been hassled by someone of the opposite for dancing with another person of the same sex/your gf/bf etc and what do you do about it?

Or do you just boogie on down like no one's watching?

2. theworld

I've gone once and loved it. I didn't dance with anyone in particular but it was a gay club so there certainly were gay couples dancing and they of course didn't get any crap for it in there. :slight_smile:

3. gutsrie

i go only for the sake of dancing. otherwise, it's pretty pointless for me because it's usually too loud to have any decent conversations without yelling.

4. Greggers

Hmm, you live in BC, so if your are at all close to Vancouver i know they have some VERY spiffy gay bars and clubs :slight_smile: I am very excited to turn 19 in a few weeks and go clubbing with some fag hags! Also i know Victoria must have a few and im sure places up north like Kamloops (sp? sigh) have one or two?

...that aside, i am going to be a hard core clubber im sure. I just love dance and techno music and once i start i just cant stop! I also love a good, and fruity, drunk im not going to lie :wink: So it will be my second home im sure.

5. Chaos

All I ever go to is "straight" clubs. I don't go out to hook up or find me a boyfriend anyway so it doesn't bother me. I go to party! And dance (sometimes)! I haven't danced with a guy at a club (yet). Usually when I dance it's just with my people :slight_smile:

I haven't been to a gay bar yet because I don't live near one. I have been to the cities that have gay bars, but we usually end up somewhere else. Nothing personal, just the way it is.

6. J Schuelke

I've never really been to one, but I've always kind of wanted to. See I am a bit shy so I don't know if I would be able to actually go out there and hit it. Some of my str8 friends wanted to take me once, but we never got around to it to which I was both relieved and dissappointed at the same time.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

7. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I dont mind clubs but it doesnt really do much for me i will go but i wont be sad if we do something else

8. RaeofLite

Yep. I'm hoping to hit one or two on Vancouver's pride week sometime this summer. :grin: