Noooo!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Legnaj, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

(Mini rant but it leads to a point...)
    Gay Days came and went! Its only a 30 minute drive! NOOOOOO!
    Every Year I swear! There is no publicity in Florida for one of its biggest conventions. I see ads for The gun show (they've been using the same comercial since I was 5), Ads for the car show, ads for the home and garden show,ads for daytona 500, ads for bike week, ads for the magic now that they'er kick ass but never for Gay Days which brings in more people and money than some of those conventions combined. Its the best time of the year to go to the parliment house and I missed it. It sucks, the one time i went to disney on gay days was when I didnt know I was gay, now that I do I never get the chance to go:frowning2:

It may sound wierd but I hope to go to gay days with my mom and brother one day cuz I think my mom would be crazy cool and my brother could see gays and hell dont really go together. Maybe next year :frowning2:

Are there any other Big gay gatherings in the US?<---main point :cP

2. Greggers

During the summer most big cities have "Pride Parades"? You should check out the times for any in cities near you :slight_smile: Other than that, you really just have to use the internet and search for them yourself. Your in Orlando, so just search "LGBT Orlando" on google and watch as all the sites pop up :slight_smile:

3. mattypants

google is god ;D

but, onT, does the 3 days of pride here in la count as big? lol

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone