1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writing Huge Paper On Mental Health

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Swamp56, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I've started writing a huge paper on psychology, which is subdivided into different sections dealing with different issues and parts of abnormal psychology, or the specialization in mental illness.

So far the title is, A Look at Mental Health From the Perspective of Someone with Chronic Mental Illness . I'm on around page 10, and I have given a full prologue of my experiences with being diagnosed with (at the moment) 4 different mental illnesses (Major Depression, Mood Disorder, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I have also finished part one, which dealt with some history of the treatment of the mentally ill, and I'm on part two, which deals with treatment of mental illness.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or stories they might want to share that they want me to include during any of the parts of this paper :slight_smile: . You can pm me if you want so you don't have to share publicly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

#1 Swamp56, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  2. Phantom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you want any info about dealing with Aspergers feel free to ask. I won't get offended :slight_smile:

3. touchofgrey

If you want any info. on eating disorders, hit me up.

4. Blondie

Blondie Guest

paranoia here ask away

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want to include any issues relating to sexual abuse and trauma (post-traumatic stress, dissociative identity disorder, etc), or the grey area between spiritual experiences and psychological disorders, I have a fair amount of experience working with those populations, PM me and I'd be happy to help.