1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Lambert's Earrings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocking23, Jun 11, 2009.

1. rocking23

I like Adam Lambert's earrings and I was thinking I might get some. what I want to know is what are they called.

here's a picture for ref. the first one (black one)
    [​IMG]

2. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Those look like plugs. You get it pierced and then gradually stretch it up to whatever gauge you like.

3. stymied

stymied Guest

Please don't put plugs in your ears. I know it's a matter of taste, but just the thought of those stretched out ear lobes makes me feel nauseous.

4. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just depends on how big you go. I have been sitting at 12g (2mm) for a couple of years and am pondering going to 8g (3mm). Standard piercing is 18g (1mm) and that just seems like cheese wire to me. You could also go color fronts too. Those start at 12g, but the disc kind of makes it look around 6g or so which is nice. Get a large disc of color without the huge hole. Pyrex feels so nice too.

5. CrystalCat

Gauges are cool, just don't rush, to get bigger one's cause you can damage your ear like that. It's all a matter of taste, i personally love seeing them.

6. 3voler

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well, HI me new here, i think those are plugs, i have some myself and he looks like a size two or so 2g:lol:.. it will hurt a bunce at first but if you do it slow i dont think it would as much. i started off with a regular pierced ear then out of boredom and alot of hype i decided to just stretch it out myself without any tapers or anythin. i went straight to an 8g when i frst started then to a 6g, which didnt hurt so much, the larger the number the smaller the hole, the smaller the number the bigger the gaurge or however you spell it...i went from a 6g to a 0g in less then 5 minutes or about so...im stupid but it was worth it sorry i talk too much.. but yea good luck if you really want it, its painful a bit, <3333

7. AlyssWonderland

Those are plugs, but dont get them too big! They look good until they start getting obnoxious. You don't want to end up like this guy...
    [​IMG]

:eek:

My friend has plugs right now and she says that they hurt a little bit at first if you go up sizes slowly, but if you go too fast it hurts alot. But after a while of going up it gets easier and hurts less.

8. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Tried to stretch mine but really messed up my ear big time luckily i didn't have to repierce! =/