1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That was so evil...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tim, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

So I went to the beach with my mom and sister today, (First time as an actual family in years...) And we sat there, ate some fast food we grabbed (I know, I know -.- First fast food I've had in a while though)

Then my sister decided to try to bury me, but I stopped her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Then she decided to sculpt, while I searched for 2 eyes for the face she was making. We finished, mom was like "Just wait, a tweaker will run by, see it, and freak out, if you leave it there." XD She gave me her phone to take a pic.

Anyway, me and my sister decide to collect some interesting/pretty rocks, and we go down by the water, while mom goes to the car, I still have her phone.. ~10 minutes later, we head back, and I notice the car isn't visible. I ask her where it is, she doesn't know. We get to where we THINK we parked, and it still isn't there.

We get to the road and run up and down, no car. She starts freaking out, I assume mom just left and forgot we were still there. She's like "What if someone kidnapped her!?" as we had seen a VERY shady looking truck move past us about 5 minutes after searching for rocks.

In a panic, she calls a family friend, who tells her she probably just went to the bathroom, sister says no, she'd tell us. A few minutes later, my sister asks if she should call 911. I said no, we should wait a bit, just in case. Then we see the car driving up the road. My mom went to the bathroom, while leaving us on a backroad beach without telling us she was.

So yea, We were quite pissed, to say the least -.- She could've told us >_<

So that's what happened to me today XD Anyone have anything interesting happen today? :grin:

2. fallendream

i woke up good enough?

3. RCooper

i studied for my chinese exam tomorrow.
    我不喜欢我的汉语老师。

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recovered from seeing 23 bands yesterday.

Lex

5. Nodnarb

I slept in until 1 in the afternoon. Haven't slept that late in years:slight_smile:

6. Mickey

I cleaned up dog poop,TWICE,in the back yard! The excitement in my life is endless!

7. NkyJ

I deposited my paycheck from Thursday. That was the thrill of the day!

8. bruenor92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I saw "Angels and Demons". the book was so much better, o and at like 1 o'clock i got my corolla stuck on a dirt rd in the middle of the woods ont he way to a party, haha, that was fun.

9. CrystalCat

My art teacher gave his own dvd of art21. Then i left it my friends house -.-
    The assistant principals and principal would'nt let me into my health class since i was late and told me to leave since i didn't have a pass.
    Last day of school!!!
    I have Regents......

10. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Studied sexaul fetishes and sexual disorders for a good 2 hours.