1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Gay Dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jack2009, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What is your most recent gay dream?

:icon_bigg

2. shnirly

I don't know if this counts, but one of the wierdest dreams i've had a long time happened a few days ago. I had a dream that my mouth was a kingdom inhabited by teeth, and that my two front teeth were lesbian queens...erm...yeah

I was sleep deprived this week, so it could be the reason why my dreams have been so messed up...EXAMS :frowning2:

3. RCooper

Last night I dreamt that some hot guy and I were in a bubble bath in a submarine. When I woke up, I had a pleasant surprise.

4. Cool Beans

Well, if we're not counting the one I had the other night where Dick Cheney and I were both inexplicably masturbating for a film (what would Freud say about that one?), the last gay dream I remember involved me making out with this one skeevy/slutty/hot jock in the grade below me at school. When I woke up, I felt just a little dirty for my subconscious choice of partners.

5. Shevanel

I've never had a dream that had a sexual attraction to another one of my dreams :rolleyes:

Dan That's freakin awesome XD (*hug*)

6. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My most recent gay dream involves me and Chernabog, the 50 foot tall demon from Fantasia. I guess I have a thing for large, grey, demonic looking dudes.

7. AXavierB

Ironically I rarely ever have gay dreams. Most of my sexual dreams are more like nightmares that leave me wanting to gag when I wake up.

8. Pasalacqua

Had a dream I ate out my friend in the school bathrooms.
    Rather interesting.

9. AnimeFan4Ever

In Indianapolis now, I hope to move to Los Angeles
    I think in a way it was really romantic but someone I have a crush on by the name of Joey told me to grab his arm when I was just standing there in a single spotlight, he pulled me in really close, kissed me quickly (my favorite part) and led me through a multi-story maze that looked like it was something out of a Legend of Zelda game.

10. 507bro

couple days ago, i gave some a BJ :wink:
    someone i know personally in a car.

11. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

had a quicky with a hot cowboy in his truck...woke up sweating

12. Daniel

Oh thank Cod. I thought I was the only who ever had a dream like that...

13. davo-man

Last night I had a dream that I met Anthony Rapp in a restaurant and was all fanboy to him...I think we ended up kissing...I at least got his autograph :grin:

14. Kaim

Kaim Guest

The last gay dream I can recall was when in the dream, I got disowned by my parents so I asked a good friend of mine (my crush) if I could stay over for a while. My friend is straight, but in my dream he did kiss me quite a bit.:icon_redf

15. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream where one of my friend who I've never had a crush on at all where she came up behind me and gave me a hug. It was one of those hugs where you are really only hugging the other persons neck because you are holding you other arms elbow in each hand... does that make sense? well, in any case after she hugged me she moved her hand so she was cupping my breasts and I turned around and kissed her, this went on for some while, then I woke up, :frowning2:

16. RCooper

Ewwwwww. Boobs are icky.

17. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :roflmao: I laughed SO hard when I saw that!
    They aren't icky to me!

18. Pasalacqua

askfjsdf
    your sig is from Get Real.
    :eusa_clap

19. D_Alejandro

I dreamed that I had a make out session with a guy I haven't personally met yet (we've been talking online for a while now). Interestingly, it was actually a pretty good dream :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. LowestVocal017

Mine happened about half a year ago. It was one evening when he confided his true love to me. We've been together for 4 years; finally, he felt a sense of commitment to me. We vowed that, with the power of music and song, the young famous singer and I would be bonded together to heal the world... and each other. Friends and relatives alike all met inside Denny's where we had a special moment of messages and gifts to celebrate our four-year anniversary as boyfriends. I read a beautiful poem where, at the end, he was knelt to his knees, presenting a diamond and asking for my hand in marriage. From that night on, we were no longer boyfriends. We were fiances...of whom would get married two years later.

Together, for the people there to witness the occasion, we performed "From this Moment On" as our engagement piece. I was lost in an outbursting emotional torrent of warmth and over-bearing happiness. I thought, who wouldn't be? After all, my last name, two years from now, will change to Archuleta. :slight_smile:

I woke up, feeling all beautiful on the inside. I hope this dream has its sequel, like many of my dreams do.