1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with a possible "fag hag"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pianolover95, Jun 22, 2009.

1. pianolover95

Well, she's beginning to fit the profile of one. She's the only person I've told personally and she's friends with another bi-sexual guy and his boyfriend is something to be jealous of ( trust me :wink: ) but my friend takes things to far and the guy told me she was a jealous bitch and of course I stuck up for her but I am worried that she actually is being pretty jealous and bitchy =/ I'm not sure what to do or say, if I should say anything at all...

Thoughts?

2. diegon3

well in this types of cases its hard to know what to do but you can always tell her that some ppl are saying these things about her and when you heard them that it started to seem as if she passed of as that. but try to be cool about it tell her your not saying its your thoughts but that you dont want ppl talking bad about your friends like that

3. D_Alejandro

Stay neutral! Avoid drama! That's the best advice I can provide.

And don't EVER play the "he said she said" game with anyone. TRUST me it's such a bad idea. Even if you said it wasn't you it doesn't matter that will create drama. Just don't get caught up in it. Drama is really unhealthy for people.

Good luck!

4. Greggers

Well, i too have a very "bitchy" some would say fag hag. Its just who she is though. Some people are just like that. The way i personally deal with her is i dont support her when she is clearly being bitchy without justified cause to. I call her out on it, like a good friend should. Sometimes she is spot on though and her bitchiness is called for.

In the end, she is who she is. Im not going to try and change her cause i love her just how she is, flaws and all. Work AROUND the flaws not through them.