1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

last summer vacation in high school (funny but true story)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

so as u guys kno i live in ny and i live in a town right on the great south bay. last night me and one of my best friends ended up hanging out with a bunch of our guy friends and we got bored so 8 of us piled into one car and the other 4 piled into our friend kevins truck and we all went down to the restaurant on the beach cuz we hang out by the water in the parking lot. while we were chylln me and my best friend (jamie) decided that we should jump into the bay at 10:00 at night. of course our friend john john stripped down to his boxers right away and so did kevin. jamie pushed kevin in and i pushed john john in and when they got back out they threw us both in. and in case u dont kno, the great south bay is still FREEZINGGGGG this time of year. it was a pretty amazing night and the funny part is that we were all sober lol(!)

2. Hoppip

Haha That definitely sounds like an epic story. I'm glad you had fun.

On the topic of eight people in cars:

Once, during our off-hour at school, one of my friends wanted to talk to me in private, so he asked if we could drive to Starbucks. Well, all of our friends have abandonment issues, apparently, because eventually eight people piled in the car. Two in front, three in back, and even two riding dead hooker (in the trunk). We drove all the way to the grocery store and back and there was no problem. Finally, on the drive back to the school, on the street JUST before the school parking lot, the driver missed the stop sign.

That was the day the cops decided to hide there.

Needless to say, we were pulled over (in front our own school). No one was wearing seatbelts. We all had to get out and the driver almost got 16 points on his license (they actually went easy on him since it was his first time). The cops, thank God, didn't open the trunk.

: P

So yeah. Teens are crazy. : P

3. Tiny Catastrophe

4. ANightDude

...16 points? Haha, I'm sorry, I'm not a driver so I'm kinda... confused. lolz.

Crazy stories haha.

5. Hoppip

If you have your license for the first year (where we live), you can only get 6 "points" on it or you get it taken away. A normal traffic violation might yield about 2 points. So 16 points is a HUGE deal.

6. Mr Bojangles

Ahh, driving with Pedro. It takes hours to explain the fun had in the back of his Wrangler with friends.

16 points is a shitload. My mum has managed to rack $750 of fines on one single roundabout. If you take in the whole journey, it was easily $2k

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My 9 person in the car story:
    We were at friend A's house. We were all drinking except friend B, and wanted to go downtown to the bar.

So Friend B drove us down in Friend A's car:
    4 in the front, 5 in the back. I think we started as 6 people (it's a 6 seater), then picked up a couple people on the way down. Most of us were wearing seatbelts (I was). And we were driving in the city. (Not that I condone such behaviour.)

Anyway, the better part. With this car, once started you can pull the keys straight out and it will keep running. So once at the bar, Friend A took his keys, and Friend B then drove back to Friend A's house where he parked the car, locked it, and took his motorcycle home.