1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday the 13th.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xMichaelx, Jul 15, 2007.

1. xMichaelx

I haven't been able to use the computer for the last week cause I’ve been so busy. I wanted to post what happen to me the following day but I had to wait till today. First off I work at a movie theatre called...here comes the irony…Rainbow cinema. Anyway the day went well when I started, till the sun went down… that night the projector was acting funny. The oil from the projector got on the film (1408) and made it slip out. I was an usher...there were no tickets to rip or anything so I just did theatre checks, check for bootleggers, loud people, and people who just need help in general and also make sure the movie looks and sounds good. So I had to go in an tell people the issue and stuff we got it up and running for 10mins then it happened again, I told people to hang on were just having some technical difficulties, if 2 times wasn’t enough the 3rd one was the charm. It did it again and I came in and I didn’t have to say anything really cause they figured. I made a comment to them that it was Friday the 13th and some teenage girls at the back freaked out. People start talking they thought it was some sick joke. I left the theatre laughing cause people we scared (mind you the theatre barley had lights on and all you could here was people eating popcorn) after I said that. Then 3 couples came out and demanded there money back when there was only 15mins left of the movie I had to call the manager and 1 couple the guy mad threats after the manager and everything it was awful >_< I was standing right there I wanted to punch his face in cause he didn’t understand fully what the problem was and he demanded something that didn’t make sense to get back I mean there was 15mins left of the movie and you want to get all the money for the movie back it was like watching the movie for free minus the interruptions. That wasn’t all that happened that night some other folks tried to sneak in to see Transformer. Every other usher was gone I was the only one left and the projectionist is like doesn’t have anything to do till the movie ends he’s 21 or so lets just say early 20s so we got some stuff in common. That was the least of it then there are the regular people who have kids running with bags of popcorn with their arms out, By the time they reach the door its like empty. Then there were the people who brought tickets from another theatre expecting us to except it cause all movie theatres are basically the same and just have different names to confuse the public. Then there were the old ladies who just would leave the theatre it was worst that day cause there was a bunch of them and they just sit there till even after the movie ends blankly at the screen and take forever to leave, I mean there nice and all trust me I prefer to deal with older folks than the young, I can do what eva want, kids. Well basically the couples got free passes to any movie of their choice, which was fair to some degree. And I left the next day 20mins into my birthday, which was on Saturday, but that’s another story. To sum things up i was hyper then happy then tired then tired and mad then maddly tired.

Ps: I couldnt bother to look it over so bare with me and ask for clearity.:eusa_doh:

Dam that's long 0.o only took me 3mins.

#1 xMichaelx, Jul 15, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2007