1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it with insects trying to attack me lately?!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Mind Freak

OK so I'm going to tell you about my run ins with bugs recently; you'll probably find this quite funny.

This afternoon I was getting a bag out of the back of my dads mini van and there was a spider crawling in the recessed part of the hatch. I guess like the "crack" where the door closes. So I opened the hatch and my cousin goes "omg a spider!" and i'm like "whatever i don't see a spider." and then she points to it and she's like "right there!" and i'm like "AAHHH!" because spiders freak me out. And then she says. "OMG IT HAS FANGS!" and then I'm like "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" lol. So she grabs a shoe and tries to jab it to death but the spider just keeps scurrying so I'm like "ok lets just shut the door to squish it." so we close it and the spider is still running around so we opened and closed it like 3 times til it got squished. Lol. This guy doesn't do bugs especially spiders. Lol. I just find them to be uber creepy.

The other day at the pool I was on the side of the pool and a wasp started buzzing around me. I could hear it but I couldn't see it so my friends were like "OMG IT'S A WASP!" so I'm sure you can guess what noise I made. "AAHHHHHH!" and then I just fell into the pool face first lol.

Something similar to that happened another day. I was in the water and something landed on my head so my mom was like "there's a bug on your head." so i went under and came up and it was still flying around my head so i had to go under like 3 or 4 more times. Haha.

And then today I was sitting on my friends driveway and something landed on my eyelid so I tried to smack it and it flew away so I smacked the snot out of my eye. Lol.

Stupid insects! They're just out to get me apparantly. Lol.

2. Mickey

Okay. So,the first one was the spider,right? And he's just going on his merry spider way,and you keep at him,'til he's dead.
    Why,I think that these other bugs heard through the bug grapevine that you killed Mister Spider,and now they're all seeking revenge!
    I'd say,next time,let the spider LIVE!

3. -Michael-

Like flies to shit i believe the saying goes.

ahaha

4. Just Adam

i agree if you dont like spider leave if its in bedroom at night get him out of window other than that meh...wasp i dont like they are aggressive buggers.....but face flop ito the water? good going:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

i like bees i carry them around :slight_smile:

i have problems with flys especially at night they keep trying to eat me : '(

5. Brutally murder one insect in front of all the other insects. Then they'll know you mean business. muahahaha

6. Mind Freak

Lol. I might not have killed the spider if it hadn't had fangs. I didn't want to just let it live and bite one of my little sisters or brother so I killed it. I'm still trying to figure out how it got in there in the first place!