1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting dream...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucky Panda, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Lucky Panda

Okay, so last night, I had the weirdest dream. It went a little like this:

I was on EC, in the chat, talking with some people when someone said something about the party the EC'ers were going to have. Everyone went ballistic, and logged off. I logged off, too, and told my mom I wanted to go. She kept saying, "No, you have to clean the dog." (I don't own a dog) I pouted and ran to my room when I got a call from Danny saying, "Hey, we'll be by your house in a short while to pick you up."
    I protested back saying I couldn't go, but he said, "Okay, we'll be right there." I hung up the phone and logged on to EC again, and IM'ed Joey who was logged on and said, "Tell them to stop, my mom might hurt them! I can't go!" Then I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it, and it was my mom, who was holding a present and a cake. She told looked at me and yelled saying, "Marcos! Why aren't you dressed yet?!" I ran back into my room and walked into my closet, then came back out wearing a tux...
    At that moment, my mom picked me up, placed me in the car, and drove off with me, the present, and cake. She said something about not coming home late, and dropped me off at Wal-Mart. I walked in, wanting to go to the electronic section, but I could never reach it. Everytime I turned the corner, it would be further away...

That's how it ended... :confused:;; I thought about this morning and concluded: this is absolutely pointless. xD;;

In the longrun, though, I was interested to know if anyone else had any interesting dreams they'd like to share.

2. hiker360

haha, strange i think the strangest drem i had was when i was 12 and i had something to do with evil killer macorony noodle hunting me down in a vast marsh land...i shal never regret eating those macoroni and cheeses, gotta hav my blues:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Shevanel

LOL Marcos, that was freakin hilarious XD

I've had a few EC dreams. One that sticks out though was around the time i first joined chat. Mind you, at that time, there were all the records being broken of the most amount of people being in chat and such. Ben was very adamant at breaking these records and wanted them REALLY Badly. XD Anyway, I had a dream one night, that I was in chat talkin, and then like 40 people joined chat and it was like insane. But Ben wasn't there XD and I kept thinking to myself, wow Ben is going to be sooooo mad XD.

Yeah not that funny lol.

4. Lucky Panda

xD Did the record ever break?

5. erod123

thats the strangest one ive ever heard

6. Shevanel

No its still 23? I think. 23 or 24. That dream occurred when it was like 19 I think.

7. j1013

j1013 Guest

and that is why you should never eat chese before going too bed...

8. Timm

I had a strange dream....
    I was on the set of Let's Make A Deal and instead of Monty Hall hosting, it was EC's Paco! He told me to decide between Doors Number 1, 2 , and 3. I picked Number 2.

What DIDN'T I win, you ask? Number 1 was a year's supply of applesauce. I hate applesauce. Number 3 was a donkey. What would I do with a donkey?

And Number 2....

A DANCING BANANA!!!

(!)

9. paco

paco Guest

i feel so special :eusa_danc