1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "one night dream that just won't end"..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zach, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Zach

I had a rather strange dream last night. (hey...I have weird dreams all the time ... but not like this one). I won't go into the details of my main dream, but I was having a strange dream that lasted all night. I even woke up a couple of times because I had to take a wiz.(pee) And I did get up and go into my bathroom and do my thang :lol:. I've never (EVER) gone back to sleep and had a dream resume itself and continued on. THIS happened twice last night :eek: The sad part is ... the dream wasn't that good, but at least twice, I resumed the same dream. WEIRD....even for me :lol:

2. silentsound

I've had this happen to me before. Usually it's just because you don't shake off the dream quite enough when you get up, so it resumes when you lay back down. If it's a bad dream you should try to wake yourself up a little more if you really don't want to get it back. Personally I think sometimes you try so hard to stay in a good dream you push it away, which is not true for a bad/weird dream.

3. Chaos

That is strange. When you are able to remember a dream it's because it hasn't finished. When you don't remember dreaming it's because your dream finished! I've had recurring dreams (much like everybody else) and they are weird. They say dreams are your subconscious so your subconscious was "hicupping" I guess. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha I hate it when that happens! That happens a lot to me when I wake up during the night.

5. Shevanel

Haha I think i've had this happen to me, but the worst is when you "wake up" from a dream, but you're actually still dreaming, and then you wake up from that dream after realizing it was still a dream, and its ANOTHER dream. It's INSANE . I love dreams though, they're so cool :slight_smile:

6. hiker360

hahaha, trust me Your not strange, but yeah maybe watch some tv and get some new material in your brain so you can think about something different, and duh if you keep thinking about that dream your going to keep repeating it:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hahaha hope it clears up though happens to me alot:grin:

7. Zach

Hahaha, I've had the "keep waking up dream" a couple of times myself. I usually remember my dreams long after I wake up, and often I think to myself ... WTF.... why was I dreaming that. :lol:

8. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I've always wanted that to happen to me cause i always wake up at the best part of a good dream